viv3lab / no valid contact info given to cancel

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

After spending 2 days emailing Viv3Labs at THIER listed support email address (support@viv3.com) and getting automated emails back saying it is not a monitored email account, and after finding their ONLY Canadian phone number is actually a FAX number, I finally found a site that allowed me to request cancellation of my account and it actually sent me a confirmation ticket number for my request... try this if you cannot get hold of this company to cancel!

Comments

• Kp
      9th of Jul, 2009
    viv3 lab

i suffer form dislexia and following what i thought to be a free trail imagine my surprise when additional money was taken from my bank for monthly supplies which i neither want or need in fact have not recieved them anyhow. Despite numerous calls and emails they are refusing to return my money i feel anyone should avoid unscrupulous racateers as these. I am in touch with lawyers etc

kirsty

• Gk
      24th of Jul, 2009
    viv3lab - charging for product i do not have
    po box 13511
    Edinburgh
    Scotland, Central
    Phone: 0808 238 9891

i have been charged twice for 1 free trial of life cleanse. The website advertising this product claims you can have a 15 day free trial of the product I rang to cancel my order on Monday 19 July, on the 14th day of being in receipt of the product. I explained to them over the telephone I had been charged twice on the same day for the trail of a bottle of life cleanse I was told they could not do anything and that I would have to e-mail viv3lab, i was told that I had also been charged around 69.00 as my 15 day trial was from the day the product was shipped. This is not a 15 day trial of the product if you do not have it. They claim that the product takes 3 to 5 days to reach you, I received mine after 14 days thereby you are not able to have any 15 day free trial as they state, as your trail starts from the day they ship it by SECOND CLASS POST. The post mark on the envelope is Edinburgh, even though you pay on a website in dollars. I e-mailed viv3 and explained I had been charged twice for the trial product and that I had lost my job the week before and that I was overdrawn by 196.00 at my bank and could they under the circumstances refund me. I received an e-mail the following day informing me the trial started from the shipment day not from the day you receive the product and there was no mention about me having been charged twice for the trial product. Basically they have not refunded me anything at all. They are charging a ridiculous amount of money for this small bottle of life cleanse when a packet of linseed from a local health store costing at the most 2.50 would work just as well.

24th of Jul, 2009

Hi Gkelly

If you read my post 'Re something must be done about this' you might find that what I've written helpful. It's a long post but if you scroll down to the bottom, the information about Unfair Terms in Contracts may be useful to you. I have emailed viv3labs with this and I'm waiting for their reply. Lets hope they're ### themselves now because I'm sure that I may be right My credit card company have sent me a dispute claim form and if I don't get a refund from viv3labs I whave to send a copy of all my correspondence (and shipping receipt) to them to demonstrate the efforts I have made to get my money back. They will then take over the dispute and I feel quite confident that I will eventually be reimbursed.

I am so incensed at this scam that I am going to try and find out how we can get this Company investigated in the UK. Apparently this is already happening in the USA.

When I find out who to contact I will post it on this site and hope that everybody will join in to nail the ###!!!

Good luck
    Christine

PS: I've just realised that I cancelled my account with them 0n 13th day of the trial by email and then again by telephone to their customer services on 14th day...for which I got a name and a cancellation code. So they haven't a leg to stand on and if they refuse to pay me back, I think my credit card company will have to and then they will have to chase viv3labs themselves. Hope it works out one way or the other

• Lu
      26th of Jul, 2009
    viv3lab - FRAUD!!!
    London
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

I'm only a student and i read the terms and conditions very well but little did i know that not being able to get a refund on anything included charges that i was not aware of. The fact that they have no customer service numbers or numbers to deal with these complaints show what fraudsters they are. I am very angry at the service provided because it was not stated on my invoice that these charges would appear.

There must be a way of getting our money back and i have dedcided to take this matter to the police to find these criminals and i will fight at all costs to get them caught out and my money back.

• Cl
      28th of Jul, 2009

I, like so many, have been ripped off by this company. There is no small print believe me and even if there is it doesn't allow them to take any amount of money off you. My Building Society Fraud Dept is looking into it BUT I have an address for them: Unit 5 Mill Road Industrial Estate Linlithgow, EH49 7Qy. Anyone live near there? I suggest we all go up there (or down, ofcourse!) and demand our money back. Anybody up for it? Or at least let's coordinate a postal protest.

• Ke
      30th of Jul, 2009
    United Kingdom

i to thought i was just getting a free trial of akai berry but they have taken 75pound out my account without telling me or sending anymore tablets which dont work anyway if anyone has the phone number can they please post it as i cannot find it to cancel my so called order

• Fr
      30th of Jul, 2009

j'ai moi aussi été victime de cette société, j'ai déposé plainte auprès de la gendarmerie et j'ai fais opposition à ma carte bancaire

• Lh
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    Ms L. Howell
    England, East Sussex
    lynnehowell52@yahoo.co.uk

I ordered some Acai Berry Detox from Viv3lab on free trial, only had to pay p&p £3.99. Last week I recieved another bottle, and my account has been debited for £82.95. This is disgusting, how can they get away with it. When you ring, they just play music, and never answer the phone. I did not order anymore, I did not want anymore, but the money was taken anyway.

• La
      6th of Aug, 2009
    United Kingdom

DO NOT touch with a barge pole !! they do not prompt u to confirm your next order and go ahead and take money off your cards... I will fight to get my money back...

• Su
      7th of Aug, 2009

As previously stated I signed up for a free trial and have now been charged £82.95 for an additional bottle. This is shocking!!!

• Wo
      9th of Aug, 2009

Thank you for info on alternate web address, I've been having no luck with their support email either. How do you login though, as I haven't received logon details from them?

• Be
      10th of Aug, 2009
    viv3lab - acai berry
    United Kingdom

i ordered acai berry free trail offer. Only after it arrived did i read all the complaints regarding viv3lab. I was 1 of the lucky few who were made aware of the small print in the "contract". After 3 days of trying 2 get though to viv3lab i eventually did. They did cancel my account(hopefully) & i was given a cancellation no b4 i was fleeced. Im told that wot viv3lab r doing is not illegal but it is very sneaky. Thanx 2 all the very unfortunate people who have lost money 2 this dodgy company who took the time 2 post comments on sites like this. There wont b a "nxt time" 4 me & i hope very soon that companies like this who con decent people out of their hard earned cash cease 2 exsist.

• La
      10th of Aug, 2009

Like all here Saturday 08/08 i made the mistake to order "Free trial" from viv3 lab .After 10 min i deceided to check the net about them and i got shock, so i started sending cancelation mails which were returned to me because they didn`t offer costumer service through mail .So today i called them i cancelled my accounts there or at least i think i did it, i asked for cancellation number which i got and also for conformation through mail which i still waiting .I use for internet shopping Intrnet Visa Debit which i load it only when i want to make some purchaise so it`ll be empty from no on and is with separete account .Also I inform my bank so i`ll stop it and chance it .BUT HOW TO CONTACT THEM VIA MAIL IT`S IMPOSSIBLE.
    And i`ll not give up, they must be stop .So first i`ll call them every single day at least the telephone calls from Cyprus are cheap and if there is smth. that i can help to stop them count me in
    Regards Latinka

• Kk
      12th of Aug, 2009
    United Kingdom

Like many other people I have been scamed on the free trial of the acai berry detox tablets. I gave my bank details to authorise p&p payment. A short time later I recieved another batch of tablets that I did not order and my account was debited twice for 82.95 for items I have not authorised. They have also charged VAT and I wonder if they pay HM Customs the VAT back for all the unauthorised sales they have made.

13th of Aug, 2009

I also ordered the 'free trial' for £3.95 p&p and was subsequently charged 348 euros for two months supply

The second month's charge was made TWO weeks after the first.

I never received an email stating when the goods were shipped (as per the order acknowledgement) and I have not received ANY of the items I've paid for.

I have been offered 118 USD as compensation, which is less than a quarter of the amount paid. I have asked for a full refund and as I paid by credit card, I will approach the bank for help if necessary.

13th of Aug, 2009

The toll free Canadian number is in French -- if you speak French, you may be able to decifer it. 888.325.8623

• A6
    viv3lab - Scammed
    Viv3lab
    Bowmanville
    Ontario
    Canada

I responded to an ad for "fee samples" of acai berrie tablets. I submitted my visa to pay for shipping only but it wasn't until I got my visa bill that I realized I had been charged for my free samples. ( a total of $335.70). I refused the parcel at the post office and had them shipped back. I tried calling the phone number that was on the parcel (the girl at the counter was nice enough to let me write down all the pertinent information) but of course it wouldn't connect. When I spoke to the dispute department at Visa they provided me with an email address for the company. I have to wait for 15 days to see if they respond before visa will dispute the charges. I swear to God, I'll never do anything that stupid again! Has anyone else had any luck retrieving their refund?

• Di
      14th of Aug, 2009

Viv3/viv3lab/Viv3 Labs... is a huge scam. The charge on my credit card was reversed by the credit card company after I provided them with copies of emails. For details, see my complaints on this website.

• En
      15th of Aug, 2009

I purchased the trail. Only half the product arrived just before the end of the trial period. I was charged twice equating to a total of $593.00 Australian Dollars.
    I spoke to an operator who explained the trial process, however as I did not get it immediately, I totally forgot all about it. This is obviously the way they make their money.

• Ho
      16th of Aug, 2009
    Viv3Lab
    London
    Ontario
    Canada

I live in London, Ontario and was referred to two seperate websites for Life Cleanse or Youth Cleanse, Acai Berry Extract...

The lady that referred is from London, Ontario and her name is Helen Miller. Apparently the products worked for her...which is great...but now I see many people are getting charges on their credit card which are unauthorized. I just received my free trial (husband did too)...I want to cancel within the 15 days and am going to call the number in UK tomorrow.

If anyone else from Ontario has complained to their bank or credit card company...please post something saying how you went about dealing with it. What did the charges say on your credit card bill? Any info. would be appreciated.

Thank you.