viv3lab ltd. / unauthorized debit to credit card

1 1867 SIMARD DROrleans, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I ORDERED VITAMINS FOR FREE ONLY HAD TO PAY SHIPPING. ISTILL HAVE NOT TRIED THEM. I DID NOT AUTHORISE THEM TO SEND MORE OR TO BILL MY CREDIT CARD. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SHIPMENT FROM THEM. THERE IS NO REASON FOR THEM TO HAVE CHARGED MY ACCOUNT ON AUG 14TH 2009 FOR $133.74 twice total of $267.48 I WOULD LIKE A CREDIT PLEASE.

jaqueline048@yahoo.ca

Comments

• Sk
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    viv3lab ltd. - Misuse of credit card details
    Viv3lab LTD.

My request for the free trial offer of a product supplied by these people arrived at my address while I was away. subsequently the parcel remained unopened for two weeks and I did not have enough time to use and test it. the company went ahead and took over £140 from my account without my permission.I realise that the company has very cleverly tied this up so I know that I have no chance of recouping my money. The fact that Mr Mcdonald would not even listen to my reason for not contacting them is unfair and unscrupulous. Apparently there have been many complaints about this company and I hope my letter helps to have them closed down as their business practices are disgusting and unethical to say the least.