Viv3-Vitality clean- Acaiburn / Taking money from my account

1 England, Herefordshire, GB Review updated:

I took a free trial of Acaiburn products, and supplied my debit card no as payment for postage, unknown to me was small print stating that I was subscribing to a product for a monthly fee, and had to cancel in writing. I have tried to get on Acaiburn website, cannot, have no emails to which to respond etc. I do not wish to receive any further supplies of this product, and in fact would like my money returning to me that has already been debited, this is obviously a scam.
Jacqui Read Smith

Comments

• Pe
      Aug 17, 2009

The same happend to me. i just found it out.. do you have any contact number of them?

Aug 17, 2009

The same happened to me today! Have you tried to get your money back yet? Would appriciate if you could let me know what you have done. I've called them and asked them to give me a proper complaints number and that I want my money back

ontact N for Viv3 Labs [protected]

• Ha
      Aug 18, 2009

Can believe this compnay they need shutting down same happened to me.

Call [protected] to cancel.

Aug 18, 2009

Hi same thing happened to me. thought I was having a free trial didnt realise I was subscribing to the product. What a rip off.

• Ca
      Aug 18, 2009

What a con!!! I was not given any info that they would be charging me over and above the P&P! They are refusing to give me my money back!

• So
      Aug 18, 2009

The same to me... mmmhh... is this number you gave in the US or UK?? I'm in the UK and I need to contact them to cancel too...

• Kd
      Aug 18, 2009

The same thing happended to me also, I am in Australia and will make the call tonight to cancel this and send for a refund. Same question is this a UK or US number???

• Vi
      Aug 18, 2009

same thing happened to me, I called my credit card supplier and this is what they have advised me, there isn't anything they can do because of the small prints we did authorise these purchases. I told him I couldn't get a hold of them, they even gave me an email add which came back undeliverable, they told me to keep all emails sent for proof. they are trying to get the invoices for the 2x 135 I am billed for, wait the 30 days and if still no product call them back and they will do their best to credit my card. I even cancelled my credit card and got another one but was told that wasn't even safe. I had a number to call but all I got was dead air.

• Tr
      Aug 18, 2009

This seems to be a scam. But what worries me is the banks dont seem to be able to stop them. I have cancelled my credit card and will have to see what happens. I will try to get on their site and see if there are any reasonable people to talk to. I doubt this very much. This is the second scam that I have fallen victim to. The internet is a very dangerous place.

We should get together and fight these theives. My Email is [protected]@hotmail.com if anyone would like to get in touch please do so

Regards Kev

• Kc
      Aug 18, 2009

the exact same thing is happening to me- i am in NZ and have no way of contacting them- my credit card has beenmaxed out because of a recent emergancy so i am struggling to pay it back, and now every month i am getting these stupid reductions!! for aout $50NZD

which i HAVE not authorised!

• Na
      Aug 19, 2009

Hello, for my part I also made the trial offer which stipulated well that I owed paid only the expenses of sending and there surprised I had a retreat(withdrawal) of 2 large sums while I did not make the other commands(orders).
    I am seeing a means to stop(arrest) cash withdrawals and I would like to know if there is an address to send to them a complaint thank you very much I come from France

• Sj

same here, in Australia

13th Aug $31.04
    17th Aug $142.84

• Su
      Aug 19, 2009

I just checked my credit card and was charged the original shipping for the free product, and on 9th August $175 sing dollars!

I just spoke to the customer service (on +[protected]) - I did have an email from Viv3 Labs with my customer number on it.

She cancelled any further charges (I HOPE) but said that because I didn't contact them within the 15 days of placing the order they would charge me... I asked how many more bottles she had sent me for my $175 and she said "Oh no that is just payment for the ONE bottle we sent" I told her she had to be kidding - she said no one in the UK had complained as that is how much they cost there!

I guess buyer beware but I don't know how these people sleep at night. I have contacted my bank to see if I need to cancel my credit card in case of further charges.

• Ke
      Aug 19, 2009

just noticed been charged £70.07 for postage though never received any product!! Have cancelled bank account card and Bank is aware of loads of these transactions apparently!! Have spoken to company on +[protected] and apparently they are going to pass complaint onto refunds dept who will contact me by e-mail and arrange full refund. We shall see!!

• Ps
      Aug 19, 2009

I cancelled with this company on 15th July and was given a cancellation number. Today 19 Aug 2009 I discovered they have just swiped £73.73 from my account and also Acaiburn swiped £36.48
    These scam artists should be burned alive. There is no contact details, there are no clear terms and conditions, everything is completely underhand.
    When I rang to cancel I was on hold, at my cost for over an hour, they wouldn't answer the phone, it just kept asking you to hold. I finally got through but it seems even when you're given a cancellation number it means nothing.
    J.Harrison

Aug 19, 2009

Your inputs have been very helpful to me. I was only charged $5.93 one time. I haven't even received the products in the mail yet (I placed the order on the 4th of August and the website promised a 3 to 4 day delivery). I was going to try to contact the company to find out why I haven't received the products yet. This website popped up while I was trying to find the company's contact info. I immediatly called my bank and had my debit card "blocked". All I have to do is fill out a form to have my debit card number changed. I will be without a debit card for a week or so but at least those theives won't be able to withdraw any more money from my account. I will NEVER order something like that again...it just goes to show that a healthy diet and exercise program is the way to go!!!

• Em
      Aug 20, 2009

Here's my story. I put my first order for 2 samples ( for life cleanse and acaiberry) ont the 28th of june (nearly 2 month ago). I received One sample and was charged $5, 98.
    A few days ago, they withdrawed 2 x $ 118, 63 from my account, but didn't delivered any more products (apart from the first sample).
    I JUST CALLED THEM AND RECEIVED SOME apparently GOOD NEWS...
    They told me that I was to receive a full product (for the $ 118, 63 they withdraw) that I can still send back as soon as I receive it, and they'd refund me. ;-)
    They 'd cancel the second order (for the sample I never received) and refund me $ 118, 63 . I HOPE IT'S TRUE !
    Anyway, the person who answered my call was very helpful and understanding. DON'T WAIT, CALL THEM.

good luck

• Li
      Aug 20, 2009

INSIST!!! Despite their emails saying "you agreed to the terms and conditions therefor we will not refund" after 3 or 4 emails from me, they agree to refund. THEY EXPECT PEOPLE TO GIVE IN AFTER THE FIRST EMAIL. DO NOT!! THEIR EMAILS ARE AUTOMATIC RESPONSES. KEEP REPLYING.

• Di
    Viv3-Vitality clean- Acaiburn - taking money from my debit card
    vitality clean
    Bradford
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

gave my debit card details for a delivery charge, but they have charged on my card after 2 weeks time another £71. i wish not to receive any products from this company and please return my money back

• Di

samething happen
    $118 for small bottle of tablets
    wat a ripoff

• St
      Aug 20, 2009

Can someone please give me a email address for these people thay keep taking money out of my credit card.. and products .. i dont want the products noe i just want my money back...
    scammers'

• El
      Aug 21, 2009

The same has happened to me paid post and packaging fee of £3.46 and another payment has been took out of £74.72. Have spoken to the bank today .

Could someone please give the email address for this company.

Thanks
    E Agew

• Da
      Aug 21, 2009

I ordered the same products trouble free. I checked the fine print. I knew I had a time limit to cancel. But what happened to me was they said it was $3.95 CAD for shipping, but they billed me $5.93 USD at a rate of 1.1054 exchange so I ended up being charged $6.55 CAD for shipping for both products seperately. This was not in the fine print. I called the company and told them that their website clearly stated $3.95 CAD and they said they couldn't do anything and I should just be happy I'm getting the product so cheap that would normally be over $40.00. I told them to ### off and cancel my future shipments. I have the confirmation email for that for record incase they try to charge me again. Not to mention when you pick it up from the post office their are more fees. I am tired of ordering online, and from now on will only buy products from my local Nutrition centres.

• Ri
      Aug 22, 2009

The same to me, I need to contact them to cancel too, received 2 samples (acai burn and colon cleasing)and was charged $118.00 each 236.00 total what can i do?
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• De
      Aug 23, 2009

Hi All,

Same thing happened to me too. I'm from India.
    I did not request any such product, I orderd only for the sample, which costed - 5.98 UDS.

I had not ordered for the product, they have charged to 118x2 now.

I dont want this product, can any one suggest how to cancel this and get the refund of my money.

Has any one got the amount back?, if yes, how and what do we need to do.

Thanks,
    Deepak.

• Ge
      Aug 24, 2009

This company has done the exact same thing to me. its a complete disgrace

• Le
      Aug 24, 2009

I gave my debit card details for a delivery charge, but they have charged on my card after 2 weeks time another $141.14. I wish not to receive any products from this company and please credit my card back as soon as possible. Perth Australia

Aug 24, 2009

well i am going through the same thing from Australia i just called them and not open will call them again tonight and hopefully they will refund me $179.60. not sure how i will go but fingers crossed. i suppose we have all learnt a valuable lesson frim this...

• Ms
      Aug 25, 2009

The same has happened to me. I have just called them and they gave me a cancellation number and told me that I will be receiving some information regarding a refund within 72 hours.
    It is disgusting what they are doing.

• Ka
      Aug 25, 2009

I went for the free trial too, and found money has been taken from my account twice with no product, I called my bank and stopped all payments to either acaiburn or vitalityclean. I've just called to cancel and explained that i had stopped all payments from my account and the lady on the phone replied oh yes we noticed we couldnt take the last payment! I lost my temper slightly at this point, that would have been three payments from my account with nothing to show for it, and at that point with no arguments they offered me a full refund along with my cancellation, whether the money re-appears or not is another thing. I'll just have to wait and see.

Aug 25, 2009

I agreed to trial and got sent pills. It was only after this I got charged again saying I would have pills delivered. Tried to phone (DEAD Line!).

Am sending pills back and asking for refund after 3 more unauthorised payments were taken this time from 3 diff companies in 7 days!

Spoken to my bank who are contacting me from the fraud dept.

Will wait and see...

Any other advice would be helpful.

Thank you.

Aug 25, 2009

I HAVE JUST FOUND THAT I HAVE BEEN SCAMED ASWELL. RANG THIER NUMBER BUT WAS TOLD THE SAME STORY BUT HAVE FOUND OUT THEY HAVE AN OFFICE IN SCOTLAND, IF EVERYONE STARTS TO COMPLAIN TO TRADING STANDARDS WE MIGHT GET SOME HELP.

• Iz
      Aug 25, 2009

same as happening to my account..this is not right..i try to call their customer support number but im waiting for 1 hour on hold..nobody is available...
    i hope someone can give me alternate number to stop charging me and hoping to get my money back

Aug 26, 2009

Hi there, I am living in Bulgaria, Sofia and I just realised that it happened to me too... I took a free trial product - Resveratrol - from those VIV3 ltd. - UK, and I paid only for the postage, as required - and 3 days later I relalised that they have used my credit card details to withraw money from my credit card - equal to abt 112 USD ... I found it out due to a simple accident, otherwise I would not notice it at all... I called my bank today and told them that I do not accept this amount which was taken absolutely deliberately from my card without any reason... the amount is still "blocked" - not yet gone completely - and I hope they will be able to stop the withrawal, if not - I will continue to claim the refund of this money. But the question is - if so many people have realised what is happening - isn't it any legal procedure which could be fulfilled to stop those jerks and their so called "activity"? I am ready to support any procedure in this direction. Good luc to all! Irma Ilieva

• Ga
      Aug 26, 2009

Hi yeah i fell for this, i got £142 taken from my account, i noticed this on line while checking my account.
    I called the company 0n [protected] and cancelled two accounts which i never knew i had, said same thing about if you dont cancel within 15 days they take this money, i never knew you had to do this so i called credit card company and didnt seem to want to know until i called them to try and cancel and then i can fill out a freud form which they [credit card] will send to me.. i will also shut down my credit card but they said it still does not gurantee that im out of the woods, which i think is insane that if you cancel your card they can still get the money out.
    Will see what happens and here is to a lesson learned

Aug 26, 2009

Same with me ... I used Visa and Visa wont reverse the charge. Sounds like they know of this well and already indicated that. The lady from Visa also indicated they change their phone numbers often to make it hard to cancel.

Aug 26, 2009

I cant find a phone number to call from Canada. I can't call out to the number on their website and the www.acaiburnpremium.com stated above is not even the same company. I'll try Visa again to see if they will block payment.

Aug 26, 2009

Visa gave me an email address indicating that i should email them indicating cancellation and that they are no longer allowed to withdraw from my card. Include the visa number, name and date, and keep a record of the email.

[protected]@viv3.com

• In
      Aug 26, 2009

Same thing happened to me as to Dannyboy re the shipping charges. I told them they'd better change their website to indicate the right amount, but the girl just giggled. I can understand why since I was then charged with 2 x $133 Can$ on my Visa account (for 2 different products). I haven't even tried the products for 2 weeks and have not been asked if I wanted more. I am totally disgusted. I talked to Visa who said that I should phone them and cancel the products. If I don't receive any products Visa may be able to reverse the charges. But in the meantime the company could take out a lot more. Oh boy!