VIV3 Ltd. / Resveratrol

1 CA Review updated:

I have tried to cancel the Resveratrol Extract and Life Cleanse product after receiving the free trial and cannot get ahold of the company. Customer support is a recording that keeps going over and over identifying the customer support member and that's it. Very frustrating and finally had to cancel my credit card to ensure I don't get screwed over.

Comments

• Ha
      Mar 15, 2010
    VIV3 Ltd. - Credit Card Charges
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

I signed up for a free trial of Colon Cleanse and paid the shipping by Visa. I have been informed by my bank that a charge to my Visa will be forthcoming within the nest couple days. I did not SUBSCRIBE to this product. I have no way of getting in touch with this company to remove my name from their mailing list. I have not tried the product as it was just received but after finding out about them I definitely do not want to subscribe. How long does this go on?

• Be
      Sep 29, 2011
    VIV3 Ltd. - Received 1 months supply at a cost of over 30.00 dollars shipping
    Viv3 Ltd.

I had ordered this product in sept of this year & received 1 months supply at a cost of over 30.00 dollars shipping! Now after reveiwing my latest credit card bill i see that i am being charged $130.41 dollars 3 times & have yet to receive any further shipments of products!!! not only that but this stuff does NOT do as it proclaims.