VIV3/LIFE CLEANSE / Taking money from my account

Phone: 07503266135

I have purchased LIFE CLEANSE product approxmately 3 weeks ago by my visa card. I paid 3.78 Pounds. Today, i surprised when 75 Pounds is taken from my account through you although i did not purchase a product from your company. So, please solve my problem as soon as possible.

N  1st of Aug, 2009 by
Please answer my complaint.
A  17th of Aug, 2009 by
I have been scammed too - just spotted the amount of 116 US dollars charged to my account and have contacted Viv3 labs to cancel the subscription. I was not aware that I was signing up to monthly 'subscriptions'. I contacted my bank who advised me to ring VIV3 immediately and cancel the 'subscriptions'. This is a pure and utter scam - I ordered a product for 3.95 and get scammed. Only hope I can stop the payments a.s.a.p. My bank advised contacting VIV3 by phone and in writing and after that the Bank will look into the matter.
A  18th of Aug, 2009 by
Update on previous post - I successfully contacted the VIV3labs phone as per their number on the customer support section of their website. I've been given a promise and and email confirming that my 'subscriptions' have been cancelled and no further amounts will be charged to my card.

I was never aware that the product I bought (I paid 3.95 for it and the postage was supposed to be 1.95 so I presumed the rest of the money was to pay for the product) was going to cost me nearly a week's wages.

I have contacted my bank in Ireland (BOI) also about this company and given as many of the details found on this website to them. Hopefully I can get the rest of my money back from VIV3labs.

This is an unreputable company - on their webpage they have logs for famous american media companies and also a picture of Dr Oz from the Oprah Winfrey show which gives a sense of credibility to the site.

DO NOT BUY ACAIBERRIES from VIV3labs - if you do, you are committing to giving them the power to charge your credit card and keep sending you products you didn't order.

Look at the 'Terms & Conditions' on their website - this is the bit that states ' if you don't cancel your subscription in 15 days you will be charged the full amount which is 69GBP' and you signed up to a binding agreement to pay VIV3labs the amount charged to your credit card every month.

www.askaboutmoney.ie also features numerous complaints from people in Ireland who have been scammed by these rogue operators.

It is no use destroying your credit card if you've been caught out - the agreement you enter into with VIV3labs is legally binding. That is until you can CANCEL your subscription. This must be done by phoning them as my attempts at emailing them were unsuccessful even though the website and my order confirmation states that the 'subscription' can be cancelled by email.

The 'terms and conditions' tick box on the website is automatically ticked which goes against good web protocols. Once you have clicked on 'order now' or 'purchase now' - you do not have a 2nd chance to change your mind about buying the product. Your account is charged and that is the beginning of your worries.

The whole thing is set up in a manner similar to a Direct Debit and you (as the customer) cannot cancel the subscription. Only VIV3labs can do this - therefore it is imperative that anyone caught out in this SCAM - because that is what it is; must CANCEL directly with VIV3labs.com and request confirmation in writing from them that the 'subscription' is cancelled. Also ask for a cancellation reference code. If you are fortunate enough to get this far; notify your bank and send them the email with the details of the cancllation confirmation from the company.

In this way, your Bank (may) be able to 'block' any further payments to the company. The second lot of charges came up on my account in the name of natureberry and it was this that caused me to ring my bank.

BUYER BEWARE - stick to safe sites such as ebay, amazon and those recommended by your friends and colleagues.

Despite my having searched the internet for this company (VIV3labs in 5 Mill Road Industrial Estate, West Lothian) I did not find anything that would have indicated the company was doing anything dodgy.

According to my bank, VIV3labs was set up in February of this year and the amount of 116 US dollars that was charged to my account was processed from CYPRUS.

Claiming you have lost your credit card/destroyed it/or asking your bank to stop payments to these rogue operators is not an option. Look at the www.askaboutmoney.ie website and you will see that in one case the Bank was not willing to do anything to stop the payments.
D  3rd of Dec, 2009 by
Posted: 2009-07-30 by Badr
Taking money from my account