VIV3 Labs / 'free trail' scam

1 England, East Sussex, United Kingdom Review updated:

I registered a complaint on this board last week, and the list of complaints against viv3 lab grows daily. I noticed one comment from sandra saying we need to join together to put them out of business, so I contacted sandra and said 'count me in'. So there is now a web site tlcinvestigations.co.uk that she has set up, I have been in touch with watchdog. Take a look at the web site, it has sandra's story on it which is the same, almost word for word, as mine and has really good advise on how to go about cancelling your account and getting a refund.
Together we might be able to put viv3 lab out of business.

Comments

• Ni
      27th of Jul, 2009

Acai Advanced is a much better product. it is the only certified Acai on the circuit. and the terms and conditions are so clear. give it a try, it worked for me.

• Su
      29th of Jul, 2009

Hi

I also registered a complaint about these people but I can't find the tlcinvestigations.co.uk which you mention. Happy to join any group.

Susan

• Ni
      30th of Jul, 2009

my trial is neally up but i cant find a number that connects from australia to cancel the order. can anyone help??

• Ah
      31st of Jul, 2009

I've looked on sandra's site and it's really good step by step guide to how to beat these scammers. susan if you put www.tlcinvestigations.co.uk it should take you straight there. I called the call centre up today and spoke to 2 very nice spanish sounding women who have closed my account. They are not directly employed by the scam company, just have the company as one of their clients. Both ladies were very helpful and Georgina informed me that a refund should take place within 21days today...watch this space as I certainly won't let it rest until i get my refund!!
    Has anyone contacted the media and any positive response? Any suggestions who to contact?

• Ah
      31st of Jul, 2009

further to my post earlier, I have now received the following email back from viv3:

***This is an automated answer from an unattended email address. Please do not reply.*** ***Il s'agit d'une réponse automatique à partir d'une adresse e-mail sans surveillance. S'il vous plaît ne pas répondre. Communication en français ci-dessous*** Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. We do not offer customer support by email. For immediate personal assistance please contact us by phone: - English live call centre representative at 08082389891 (UK - Toll free) or +44 203 139 9027 (International number);
    THEY ARE NO LONGER OFFERING SUPPORT VIA EMAIL!!! SO THE ONLY WAY WE HAVE OF CONTACTING THEM IS BY CALLING THE CALL CENTRE AND SPEAKING TO THESE POOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY THEM TO DEAL WITH THEM...IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!

• Pa

HI

Our bank just telephoned my husband to ask if we had ordered a direct debit to 'Viv3' for £75.00 for diet pills which I have not ordered. I'm stumped, just like most, I decided to try out the free offer a few weeks ago and paid with my husband's direct debit. Something really needs to be done because I am unable to find any contact info on this company and my husband is livid as we are trying to sort our debts out.

4th of Aug, 2009

I also am in Australia, and have had the same thing happen to me.
    But the difference is i have not received any product at all. I tried email, and to ring no answer and the same email so we no longer contact by email. Any info would be great.

JUST LEARNT DONT TRUST ANYONE... ANYONE ANY INFO WOULD BE3 GREAT. THANKS MAUREEN

• Wo
      5th of Aug, 2009

I too have been caught up in this scam. I emailed and got an automated response on two occasions stating that they would not accept my complaint in this manner, but i replied and told them that i would not give up. i also rang the phone number and was put on hold for about 10 minutes but eventually got through to a very unhelpful lady. she told me that i should have read the terms and conditions more thoroughly and was not entitled to a refund. i have since emailed the company again and they replied with the usual saying that i did not cancel within 15 days of the shipment date.
    the products took 8 and 10 days to arrive and they billed me on day 12!
    i cannot afford this sort of money for rubbish pills and once again have demanded a refund even though they have closed the case.
    i am really stressed about this and hope something can be done.
    janet

• Mi
      9th of Aug, 2009

PLEASE HELP! I am also caught up in this scam. I have one more dayto cancel my orders but I can't reach Viv3 on the number provided - Int. Tel: +44 03 139 9027 (message advises that the number is disconnected) I have tried sending emails but get no reply. I am sick with worry as I can't afford to continue with the purchase of these products. Please help.

• Ju
      26th of Aug, 2009

Hi ladies, I too got scammed. Phoned on friday to cancel any more shipments and was told i couldn't get a refund! Then I found the tlc investigations page on viv3 labs and decided to follow the steps. Got an email back stating it was undelivered. I trawled back through my emails and found the confirmation email they sent me regarding the so called "free" trail and it had the terms and conditions as an attachment. It states that if you cancel within 30 days of your order you are entitled to a refund. Phoned again today as they state that I will receive a email within 72 hours regarding a refund as I am just within the 30 day limit. So will wait and see but fingers crossed as I haven't quite told my husband about this!

• So
      27th of Aug, 2009

On Monday 24/08 I cancelled the order, i made it on 21, the date in the invoice was 22..I called +44 2031399027, the person there gave me 3 cancelation codes (8 digit numbers), one for each product. I checked mi VISA on line info and found the debits for shipping..
    there is one descriptor for each product, they are:

NATUREBERRY - FOR ACAY BERRY
    FOCUSCLEANSE AND VITALITYCLEAN FOR LIFE CLEANSE AND RESVMAX (I guess). In the agreement says that any CC charge is going to refer to Trading Planet Ltd. wich is not true as you can notice.

Today we went to the bank (my husbad is the card owner...) Cancel the credit card to avoid future charges, they said that with this it will be 99% chance to stop the debits..they said that some of these internet sellers make sure to acces your new card trhough the credit card brand with some insurance policy...i hope our scammers can not...

Since these people refuse to provide any written proof of cancelation the bank made copies of the invoices, terms and asked me for the cancelation numbers. I hope this works.

By thee way ..I lost 4 pounds in 3 days because of the worries and stress... sorry for my english...wish luck to all of us...

• Mr
      4th of Nov, 2009

Please help!
    I have been completely scammed also for the total of £303.78. I believe the companies to be related as the address is the same. However, I purchased from Health Science, who trade as Trading Planet, whilst the debits from my account showed as Health Time.

As the rest of you I purchased the 'free trial' of Achai Berry & Colon cleanse, agreeing to pay the postage and packaging for these items alone.

They've since debited 2x £76.85 for the 'free trial' and consequently 2x £75.04 for unwanted products I received last week.

I started my actions against this when I noted the first unrecognised debited amounts, contacting my bank who said they would refund the monies to my account and proceed with investigations, however ifthey founded that I was accountable for agreeing to the payments that they would debit the refunds back out of my account. I had not realised these monies were in connection with the 'free trial' until further goods were received 7 weeks following my order of the trial.

When the later unwanted goods were received I immediately rang their 'Customer Services' being told I'd agreed to a subscription (which As the rest of you, I had not). I immediately cancelled this supposed subscription and requested a refund, being told I would receive a response within 3 working days. I also contacted Trading Standards who advised me to put my complaint in writing and return all goods so I could not be seen to condoning receipt of the goods.

Then I returned all the products, including those from the free trial and the unwanted goods via Royal Mail to the following address Trading Planet Ltd, PO Box 13579, Unit 5, Mill Road Industrial Estate, Linlithgow, EH49 9AH, along with a letter of complaint in with the items and a second letter on it's own.

On checking my bank account I noted the further debits, again I informed my bank who again said they would refund the monies & continue their investigations. At this point they cancelled and re-issued my card to prevent further debits.

I did receive an email as quoted within 3 days, this email however was an automated response. I persevered with my actions to get a refund, sending a further email. I've also referred to Sandra's webiste 'tlcinvestigations' for support and advice.

To date I've now made 3 phone calls to Customer service and sent 5 emails. They've so far offered me a refund of £72.99, which I've declined and requested a more appropriate offer.

Question is how much further can I go? I'm getting really fed up with this, it's so draining. However, I know that's what they want, which gives me the determination to go on.

If I don't get the answer I'm looking for I'm planning to go back to Trading Standards for further advice. Also, does anyone know if BBC Watchdog are doing an investigation into the scam?

• Ar
      22nd of Nov, 2009

Hi all!
    They cancelled my account in no time. Just stay on the line as it can take several minutes till they answer, but the call is for free so no problem!
    Try this number: + 44 2031399104

• Am
      30th of Nov, 2009

Yes, they cancelled my accout too "no problem" too! My issue is how no refund will be given for all the charges they charged to my credit card for products I never ordered or want. I'll be returning all products how in the sealed condition they were sent.
    Amy4Integrity

• Mo
      11th of Mar, 2010

I was just speaking with my mother who was scammed by the acaiberry exclusive company as well. She phoned her card provider (Mastercard I think) and the woman on the phone called the scammer company and got my mother a full refund! This mastercard employee said she spends most of her workday calling these companies and getting people's money back. For those that haven't tried this avenue, I would advise it. Also, my mother was freaking out on the phone a bit (in a sad way, not angry), which may have helped I suppose.