viv3 labs --acai berry,life cleanse / direct debit my account

1 Victoria, Australia Review updated:

I have ordered a free trial acai berry and life cleanse and pay 7.75 each for the freight for the products and found that I was charged 150.57 on each of the products 14 days later.
How do I retrieve these money as they have not stated on the ad that they will charge you for more payment?

Comments

• Fr
      31st of Jul, 2009

I previously posted on this company and grant masters! I invited everyone to jpin me in a letter to the attorney general. No one appeared to want to be bothered. My issues have since been resolved. Acai is notorious ( according to my bank as is grant master 0 for giving/selling your information to a wealth of other companies. You all need to go to your banks, explain the situation to them. If your bank is ethical ( and most are ), you will find that they are more than willing to refund your money for you and take on the fight themselves. They love to bust fraud cases. However, you will need to spend a couple of hours at the bank. They will be closing your current account, and setting you up with a new one. They will research your online purchases to be sure that you are not a "habitual" fall guy. My bank ( JPMORGAN CHASE WAMU ) was extremely helpful and sympathetic. You should all know that ( again according to my bank ) there is a rash of complaints against Acai berri ( which you can purchase at any health food store for the same price ), Grant Masters, and Reward Me More.
    I was fortunate in that one of the companies refunded all my money S&H charges plus the foreign transaction fees when I told them I was going to thte attorney gemeral with this.
    These are ALL off shore comapnies that bought online businesses in Fla. Don't let all the "national" office phone numbers fool you. They are almost all fraudulent companies. Good luck at the bank and do not be embarrassed at what you may now perceive to be foolish on your part. We are all looking for ways to supplement our income.
    Good luck to you all.