Viv3 labs Acai Berry & Colon Cleanse / Products not received - no refund

Viv3 labs
I ordered a free trial of Acai Barry and Colon Cleanse. Didn't get the Colon Cleanse trial but have still been charged £3.73 for the p&p. Then charged £75.22 for new supplies of Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse as I hadn't cancelled within 14 days and I haven't received either! There is no proof of delivery, they send expensive items out with no tracking and I am left with a hefty credit card bill and no products.

A  24th of Jul, 2009 by
If you read my post 'Re something must be done about this' you might find that what I've written helpful. It's a long post but if you scroll down to the bottom, the information about Unfair Terms in Contracts may be useful to you. I have emailed viv3labs with this and I'm waiting for their reply. Lets hope they're ### themselves now because I'm sure that I may be right My credit card company have sent me a dispute claim form and if I don't get a refund from viv3labs I whave to send a copy of all my correspondence (and shipping receipt) to them to demonstrate the efforts I have made to get my money back. They will then take over the dispute and I feel quite confident that I will eventually be reimbursed.

I am so incensed at this scam that I am going to try and find out how we can get this Company investigated in the UK. Apparently this is already happening in the USA.

When I find out who to contact I will post it on this site and hope that everybody will join in to nail the ###!!!

Good luck

PS: I've just realised that I cancelled my account with them 0n 13th day of the trial by email and then again by telephone to their customer services on 14th day...for which I got a name and a cancellation code. So they haven't a leg to stand on and if they refuse to pay me back, I think my credit card company will have to and then they will have to chase viv3labs themselves. Hope it works out one way or the other
N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Same happened to me. 75.61 was illegally and fraudulantly deducted frm my credit card. Please do not order from this company
D  4th of Dec, 2009 by
Not sure why all of you seem to have so much trouble to cancel. I just called the number which appears on my bank statement: 00 44-20-30510825

Although I had to wait around 30 seconds till someone answered the phone, the cancellation of the account was no problem at all. The person on the phone was actually very nice and after a minute it was done and canceled.