Viv3 Lab Ltd / acai berry -free trial

1 p.o.box13511,--E.H.497YHScotland, Lothian, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0808 238 9891

just found another address for this firm --unit 5 mill lane i
ndustrial estate, linlithgow, west lothian EH497dy
sent for free sample 60 tablets which is a30 day supply at 2 per day-----they have billed me 80 pounds for another supply which have not asked for ---cant someone do something about these firms which con with tiny terms tucked away in a corner.they must be making lots of money out of innocent people !isthere anything i cando -only on small fixed income

Comments

• Dh
      5th of Aug, 2009

I agree with you about these companies that tell you that you can get a free 30 day trial and then bill you before your 30 days are up. I have also had them send me more than what I ordered and then bill my credit card. The only thing I can tell you to do is have your card number changed, so that it puts a stop to them sending anything else and billing you for something you did not ask for.

D. Helms

• Rd
      21st of Aug, 2009

Thanks Ex-Local Billing for this information. I'm from Chile and I want to know a number to call this scamers to stop this fraud. I fell so sad and desesperated because i asked to other person his credit card to made the sale. Please i need your help!!
    Now I'm looking for a lowyer. Thanks!

• Mu
      17th of Sep, 2009
    Viv3 Lab Ltd - Does not contain proper ingredient in formation and will not refund money charged
    Trading planet LTd. Labs
    Richmond
    British Columbia
    Canada

These people give a false sense of sending the product for only the postage, than they charge you hefty amount of US$118.63 on your visa, will not entertain customers request for refund even the products ingredients do not match to the ones posted on website and the label on the bottle.

7th of Dec, 2009

I had no problem to cancel! Just called the number on my my bank statement…. Is this one: 0044 2031399067.
    I had to wait for 30 seconds before someone answered the phone, but since it’s for free anyway.

• Er
      7th of Dec, 2009

Hi all!
    They cancelled my account in no time. Just stay on the line as it can take 30 seconds till they answer, but the call is for free so no problem!
    Try this number:  + 44 2031399104

• Di
      31st of Jan, 2010

Fraudulent charges taken from Bank account from goods never ordered or even received.

• Aj
    Viv3 Lab Ltd - taking money without authorisation
    S. Agyeman
    Trowbridge
    England, Wiltshire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 07595032660

I ordered some diet products and returned them intact within 3 days of receiving them declining to continue with the sale. The offer on the internet gave the option of returning products intact within 14 days of receipt.

viv3 lab ltd. still proceeded to charge my account with £224.07.

Another charge of £153.92 has been made supposedly from Singapore for products I have no knowledge of. I suspect the one and same company.

Hi all!
    Try this number:  + 44 2031399104

• M8
    Viv3 Lab Ltd - Fraudulent billing
    Viv3 Lab Ltd
    helpserve.com

I purchased trial tablets Acai Berry and Cleanse dietary supplements from this company only to find that they have taken four payments of £77.19 in one day from my bank account when I telephoned the bank to query these transactions I was given a telephone number to contact them directly in order to solve this problem.

When I contacted them I spoke to an english girl who informed me that she had cancelled the subscription which I had not agreed to she then provided me with two cancellation numbers and informed me that no further payments will be taken from my account. I informed her that I did not enter any subscription other than the trial, she said that this would be passed to accounts for them to deal with and they would contact me, they did do so via email and informed me that no refund would be made due to me entering the terms and conditions and that I had agreed to the subscription.

I informed them I was taken this further and that I wanted refunded immediately I am still waiting for this.

• Ba
      15th of Jun, 2016
    Viv3 Lab Ltd - taking payment without receiving product and can't find contact info to cancel
    ViV3
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Canada

I ORDERED THE FREE TRAIL OF ACAI BERRY DETOX AND COLON CLEANSE ONLINE FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING ONLY, HOWEVER, FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CHARGED $260.64 (CANADIAN) BY THIS COMPANY. I CERTAINLY DIDN'T SUBSCRIBE FOR MONTHLY SHIPMENTS. I HAVE E-MAILED THREE DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT I OBTAINED FROM OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAD POSTED COMPLAINTS ONLINE BUT HAVE RECEIVED NO ANSWER AND THE MONEY KEEPS DISAPPEARING FROM MY ACCOUNT. IF ANYONE HAS A VALID PHONE NUMBER FOR THESE PEOPLE PLEASE POST IT.

• Hi
      15th of Jun, 2016

So did I and I did not receive the free trial 14 trial period promised either. I was charged a total of $263.58 (Canadian) between February 7 and February 24 for 60 capsules of Colon Cleanse and 60 capsuls of AcaiBerry Detox. That is NOT what was advertised and not what I signed on for. It is highway robbery, fraud by misrepresentation of facts. I am sending a copy of this to Consumer Affairs ~ surely someone can do something to stop these people.

• Sc
    Viv3 Lab Ltd - Stay away
    Viv3 Lab Ltd

After a very long illness on steroids I looked online for something to give me a little help to lose weight.

I was told about Acai berry by a health shop assistant and at the time they had none in stock. I went online to look for this berry myself.

I know I should never buy something on a free trial when you are asked to give payment details first but I felt that the site looked professional and was too kean to start losing some of the weight.

The two bottles arrived, Life Cleanse and Acai Berry and began to take the pills as instructed. Within 24 hours I felt ill and by day 3 I could not bear to take them anymore.

It took me a further 2 days to get hold of the company and the women gave me a cancellation number and said all was cancelled and thanked me for trying.

I then started to look a little more online and found that suddenly there were loads of complaints about this very company...I called again and they put my fears at rest and was told my refund would take up to 28 days.

I was never sent any pills but as the comments stated online, they took two payments of £77.09. I called them and they said I never cancelled and even when I gave them the cancelation number they said it was my fault. I asked where the goods were if they charged me and she said - you cancelled the order so wont recieve anythin! I was enraged and the women said she will cancel the account properly and I will receive a refund of one payment only £77.09 and that I had to also send it in writing or I would not recieve anything. GUESS WHAT!!! I have not received anything.

I am a single parent working full time to bring my kids up in a financially sound home, I wanted to make myself feel a little better after nearly dying and now am left with money being taken from my account without authorisation and a company that I cant get hold of now...please hel!