viv3 Lab - Acai Berry / Duplicated Credit Card payments

1 P.O. Box 13511 EH49 7YHUnited Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0808 238 9891

ACAI BERRY is NOT worth it! After taking up the offer of "one month's free trial" and ONLY having to pay the P&H
by my credit card I recieved a bottle of red capsules. Deciding it was not a good health investment I proceeded to cancel any further deliveries ( which were to arrive monthly unless advised by me). WELL, do you think you can contact these people?? NO you cannot! So another bottle arrived on 24/7/2009 with an attached bill for AU$153.67 or US$118.63 which was paid by my credit card. My bank informed me that 2 payments had been taken -- US$118.63 on 15/7/09 AND US$118.63 on 28/7/09. The ONLY WAY to stop them s-t-e-a-l-i-n-g your money is to organise with the bank to stop your credit card. This is an embarrassing proceedure as you have to basically admit that you have been taken for a ride. They are very sympathetic and move quickly to help and reassure BUT since we acknowledged that a monthly amount would be paid if not cancelled by us, we probably cannot expect a refund, or the bank to fight for one, on our behalf. Does ANYONE know what we "scammed ones"
can do to stop this happening to someone else, and/or put this company out of business financially????

Comments

• Up
      5th of Aug, 2009

My daughter started the Acai Elite with Top Star Herbal thing which is Acai Berries pills. When I found out I said cancel immediately because I had tried that company before with bad results. She tried to cancel but the shipment had already been shipped from CHINA! I knew we were in a world of hurt then. The shipment arrived and I promptly sent it back return to sender with the box untouched. The girl on the email was nice enough at first. She said that we must get the package back and send it to a different address. This is so they wouldn't be charged for shipping it back. We checked on this and it was already out of the states. We told her to cancel all future shipments. BUT not 20 days later a charge is put on the credit card for $85.90. This time I sent it back the way the email said to all in Chinese! I couldn't check to see if they got it by mail because the post office said that could only be done in the USA. She was charged again for the same amount but know by a different name called WEIGHT SECRETS. They doing the same thing under a different name. We tried to get the credit card company to stop giving them money. The credit card company has also given us the run around and they gave us a phone number that doesn't work too. We are going to cancel her credit card . She can't afford these bills because she is living off her paycheck as it is. We tried the Better Business Bureau but it only works with products in the USA. If anyone knows any answers we will listen intently!!!

• Ed
      7th of Dec, 2009

Hi all!
    They cancelled my account in no time. Just stay on the line as it can take 30 seconds till they answer, but the call is for free so no problem!
    Try this number:  + 44 2031399104