VIV 3 / Scam

1 Briset StreetLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

OMG!! I can't believe i've been scammed! This is exactly why i don't buy off unknown sources on the internet and reason to warn everyone from doing this again. Thank goodness i check my bank account regularly. Still shaking my head at my stupidity. BE WARNED!!...

More VIV 3 Complaints & Reviews

Comments

30th of Jul, 2009

I am in the same position as you my friend i am at a loss to what to do. I cannot believe that this company is still trading.

• Hn
      4th of Aug, 2009
    VIV 3 - TAKING MONEY FROM ACCOUNT
    Wales, South Glamorgan
    United Kingdom

This company advertised "free" tablets which I agreed to. I paid approx £3 for the postage. Three weeks later they took £150.00 from my account without my authorisation! It needs to be stopped!
    Helen

• To
      24th of Aug, 2009

Me too. The way this works is that they sign you up to receive a sample for which you pay only postage and package. This, you think, is for a "15 day trial". You get the 'trial' product, with careful confirmation of this being sent to you and the amount you will pay. (£3.95 per product, one or two, probably two). The sum is small — small enough that you do not notice that you have been billed in USA dollars and the sum does not match the invoice figure. But you receive a sample. Then silence. No more correspondence, and no more deliveries — nothing. Only when you realise your bank account is overdrawn or being drained do you start to investigate. This indicates you have been 'had'. Contact the firm and they will tell you "YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU AGREED TO" and "BE MORE CAREFUL IN FUTURE". They are criminals practising deceit / fraud. HOWEVER: if you received no further deliveries, they are in breach of the precious contract they use to empty your bank account. Speak to them and it quickly becomes clear that they know full well that they are operating a scam and treat their victims with contempt. Contact Trading Standards in Edinburgh (where they are based — do this initially by phone) and contact viv3ltd (see their website: www.viv3.com) to cancel your subscription and DEMAND the delivery of the product you have "paid for" but have not received. They will tell you they have despatched it by Royal Mail and it is not their fault if you did not get it. That is ###. They, not you, must ensure delivery. Royal Mail is their subcontractor, and they must prove delivery.
    Require refund of the amounts you were billed for over and above the 'free trial, pay postage only' thing you were conned into. Get bolshy if their response does not suit you. Demand that the non-delivery is referred to their complaints department for refund. Unless they guarantee to you that a refund will be achieved within 14 days [they will not], repeat your complaint to your local Trading Standards Office and in Edinburgh (their local TS office). [You can do this anyway: they do not need to be forewarned]. These ### need to be stopped. You may be a victim, but you have a responsibility to stop them getting fat by creating more victims.
    The firm has an address in Linlithgow, Edinburgh, but chose to hide away behind a P O Box number and hide their financial mechanisms behind American banking practices (all your debits will be in USA$, not £). Someone in the USA is also getting fat on the proceeds of this scam, but that may be for another day.

• Ca
      11th of Oct, 2009
    VIV 3 - acai berry
    healthcare
    unit 5 mill road industrial estate west lothian
    United Kingdom

I took a free trial from these people along with the detox one along side I submitted my debit card account details for postage never seeing anything saying I had to cancel so now they have taken 77 pounds from my account I can ill afford and it looks like I will not get my money back a company that produces the skinney pink patch done exactly the same although they did say to cancel when i tried calling the number at many different times of the day i was told they were closed every time at least a couple of dozen times they are a scam please do not accomodate them