VIT*Live Lean AA 1CUnauthorized withdrawal from debit account

1 Review updated:

06/19/2009 Withdrawal VIT*Live Lean AA 1C [protected]/18/2009 -$24.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Rougemont, NC95
Posted: 2009-06-22 by Stephen Amy

Unauthorized withdrawal from debit account
Complaint Rating:
Company information:
VIT*Live Lean AA 1C 888-2726
Payson, Utah
This company from whom I have purchased nothing withdrew $24.95 from my debit account without my authorization.

Lc

Comments

• Eu
      Jul 21, 2009

• Lo
      Oct 06, 2009

Been sick for months and didn't realize they were taking the $24.95 out of my checking account via my debit card. What can one do? My bank says to call this company but all I get is someone (not speaking english) telling me they cannot refund. Then they twll me they are going to tell the refunds dept. and I will get a confirming email that it has been refunded. Non existing email I guess. I cannot afford this so if anyone has something I can do I would so appreciate it and, no, I will never send for a free trial of anything from here in in.
    Louella
    [protected]@att.net

• Lm
      Oct 08, 2009

I also have had unauthorized debits from my account for 24.95, and haven't received a thing for it. Can someone post the phone number for this so-called company for me to call? I can't find the paperwork anywhere, and would like to try calling them myself. Thanks.