Vitatrade Groupskin care products

I have been sent a product that I did not order.
Order# 506353236.
I have also had $131 debited from my paypal account that I didnt know about.
You need to show me proof that I ordered this product or refund the amt you took from my account.
If not I will be contacting paypal about your company.
I have no need or requirement for this product and will not pay for postage to return it.

Vitatrade Group

Ve
Jun 01, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      Jun 11, 2018

The same has happened to me. I was nagged over months to collect a cream I had not ordered and the total was around $1.80. I ended up paying it to get rid of the annoying emails, only to find that ANOTHER lot has arrived...USD $145.05 & another for USD $116.23 (so more for the Australian dollar)!

So unimpressed. Never wanted it in the first place and NO WAY did I want anymore of the dud product.

Have had no response so far to the number available to contact but will keep trying.
    Could you please let me know if you have had any luck regarding refunds or even getting in contact with the company 'Viatrade' whoever they are???

As requested by previous comments, you need to provide proof that I have requested and signed up for such a ridiculous product.

All funds deducted from my Paypal account need to be reimbursed immediately. Your products will be returned, which is also a pest, having to drive to the post office to return something I didn't want in the first place!!

I can guarantee legal action if these unreasonable prices are not refunded asap not to mention if you try to impose anymore of your products to me. Obviously, this is a common practice of yours...very greedy and sly bunch.

• Ka
      Jun 11, 2018

• Li
      Jun 13, 2018

I have just received a cream I didn't order and what scares me is that it's over $100AUD. I am having to explain to a very irate husband about it. I want to send it back.

• Ly
      Jun 19, 2018

I have been duped as well I only wanting the trail size and was sent full size of two face creams and my account being charge $127 and$131 on 4th June and I have another amount of $131.87 and $135 .95 TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT 19TH June 2018 without any goods being delivered .I did not want this stuff except a sample.I want my money back in my account that is $525.82 I cannot afford.My husband is also very mad about the whole thing, , This should not allow to happen.. I demand my money and other people like me that have been conned and could never nor would I buy any face creams for that amount of money !!! I am a pensioner with very little funds to keep going...Order no.506359 and506359.
    Lynette Wedderburn

• Ba
      Jul 10, 2018

I have been scamed..this is going to be fixed one way or another...I received a Coles promo suggesting I was a winner in Coles Competition and as I receive these Coles emails I took it to be legite...I was told to choose a product and would only need to pay for delivery..which I did...three days later charges appeared in my Bank Account..charges being $131.00 plus $130.88... trying to get this issue settled.. have spoken to my Bank and they have advised to contact the people in charge of this frustrating scam then inform them of the attitude of those responsible.. I simply do not wish any further products delivered, I never asked for these products with the knowledge of paying these prices..I will hopefully find this action ceased..I expect remuneration and I wish to inform my Bank has a Fraud action pending...
    order numbers as follows.[protected]..and [protected]...I see several people have expressed anger and disappointment over this same issue...Please see if this can be sorted...Pensioners do not pay this amount of money for face creams...stop this nonsense... return the money illegally taken and prevent any further action..

Barbara Gasnier, ,