Vitatrade Grouphyper tone force

Good Day
I placed an order online on the 1 April 2017 for an item Hyper Tone Force. I have not received this product which I was charged R67.00 I was then deducted on the 26 April 2017 for an amount of R1336.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Salt Lake City, UT50 which was not authorised and therefore I would like my account and subscription cancelled and a refund for the amount.
My Account was debited which caused my debit orders not to be paid. I do understand that the item was shipped and not yet arrived to my shipment address. I would like the refund of the other subscription amount of R1336.50

• Updated by Shaaheen · May 02, 2017

I contacted the call centre to cancel my account and subscription, Call centre consultant advised that account has been cancelled and subscription cancelled.
    Questioned if my refund will be made back to me, and I was advised that once I received the item then I should call in to have refund requested.
    I don't even know if I'm going to even receive the item as this was ordered on the 1st April 2017 which is a month ago and still no delivery.

Sh