Vitapower GRNutrition / Can't get them to stop!

United States Review updated:
I signed up and then after receiving my first shipment, called the company and canceled my requests so that I would not receive any future shipments or changes to my account. I returned the shipment and received a credit for it. However, a month later I received another box. This company is hard to reach and does not honor the requests of their customers when they which to cancel their original request for their products. I have since received two shipments and charges to my account. I can't get them to STOP. I guess the best course of action is to see if the bank can block all future invoice payments.

PO Box 17292
Wilmington, DE 19850.

A  4th of Sep, 2006 by
I am having the same problem and want to know how to stop them.
A  26th of Nov, 2006 by
Vitapower GRNutrition continue to charge my account and send product after numerous phone calls to cancel. Please get the word out on this scam. Report to Delaware attorney general please
A  2nd of Dec, 2006 by
GRC Comprehensive. PO Box 17292 Wilmington, DE 19850. Ordered along with Windsor Pilates: I have been attempting to cancel this subscription for 3 months, I returned the 3rd box (marked refused) and are still being billed. Unable to get anyone to answer the following numbers 800 730-3018, 1-888-684-9660 or 888-848-2797. All of these numbers go to the same recording "hours of operation 8am to 10 pm central standard time". Please assist me on canceling this subscription.
A  25th of Feb, 2007 by
I am having the same problem with this company! This should stop now!
A  5th of Mar, 2007 by
This company is horrible but I found a working number and they cancelled my subscription and gave me a refund. The number I called is 1-800-747-3503 I was given this number by my bank.
A  28th of Jul, 2007 by
I returned 1 shipment marked "return to sender"then I got another. I am sick and tired of this. IfIi wanted it I would have kept the last shipment. If I can't get in touch with them, I can get in touch with my bank. I have just called the #given above-1-800-747-3503- and was told to call one of the other #s,which was one of the #s where no response was given-1-888--684-9660-mon. thru fri, 8am to 8pm. I just can't wait. If I have to write them a letter I can assure it will burn their hands when they touch it.
A  8th of Oct, 2007 by
I never received the 1st 2 shipments and when I called I was told a credit to my account would be issued. I received 1 package a week later and billed again. No Credit given for the other 2 shipments I did not receive.
A  8th of Nov, 2007 by
Almost two years ago I tried their product. Then canceled because they tasted terrible. For over a year nothing was sent. Then, six months ago, they suddenly started sending me vitamins again. I can't get them to stop sending the vitamins. Contacted my bank, changed accounts - AND MY BANK IS STILL HONORING THEIR CHARGES! I'm in talks with my bank but I will get this resolved with the company as well. Remember folks! This is a FEDERAL OFFENSE! They cross state lines via shipping and thus the FBI should be involved in this. Call them up and get the FBI involved.
N  20th of Mar, 2008 by
I recieved the free plus shipping vitaclear vitamin packs with a proactive order..love proactive but the vitaclear made me sick.When I called to cancel the lady I spoke with was VERY helpful and polite...this is the number I recieved with my order...hope it helps...1-888-848-2797 or write GRN vitaclear (says vitapower on options) customer service center P.O. BOX 1851, Arden, N.C. 28704
A  1st of Apr, 2008 by
A  15th of Aug, 2008 by
Reading these complaints, now I am aware how I got this scam to begin with. I wasn't even aware that I had signed on for Vitamins but they got me somehow with the Windsor Pilates that I ordered in the middle of the night. Make sure that you are paying attention to all of what they are offering. I sent the first package back, they sent another out, the same story. I told them that I never ordered these to begin with, now that I am enlightened at least I know where they came from and how they got here. I did send them back immedately, so I should not have been charged for them, I just got another box, and told the woman that I would never order vitamins online since I have a medical problem which only allows my doctor to order what vitamins and medications I can take. I hope that this is the last time I have to deal with Guthy-Genker Nutrition or any of their other products. Hopefully, this is the final episdode and they will credit my card $59.90, which still irks me, I don't think that I should have to pay for s&h. I think that I may call the BBB.
N  13th of Sep, 2008 by
The only thing i was to tell anyone out there is to be smart asked lots of ? when your ordering anything off tv or on the internet, u know u have something called commen since, use it!! and no one can sale u anything with out asking you first so take the time to hear what there telling you and then asked if there is a club or auto ships or anything else involved not just can i cancel later guess what ur smart i hope and u know even if u cancel something u still have to pay for what you have already rec. i mean come on now ppl did u make it through high school or not ??
A  9th of May, 2010 by
I received these vitamins unwillingly when I ordered Sheer Cover off of an infomercial. I called the Sheer Cover customer service line as soon as I received them. I wanted to make sure that I hadn't been charged for something I didn't order and see if I should send them back. The customer service rep. told me I was not being charged and there was no need to return the product. I JUST sent back my Sheer Cover order last week and am waiting for my refund because the product was horrible and not at all what I expected. I did use a proof of mailing reciept. I still have the vitamins..unopened. I wonder if I should just send them back (return to sender)? They first charged my account the week after (which I didn't notice) I ordered Sheer Cover $5.67. And now a month later they have billed me $33.26. I have not received any more shipments of the vitamins. I am going to my bank first thing tomarrow and hoping they will stop any future withdrawals from this company.
A  8th of Jun, 2010 by
I have also had problems with VitaClear VitaPower. I just called Proactiv today to cancel both Proactiv and VitaClear so the CSR transfered me to the VitaClear customer service office. That CSR acted like it wasn't possible to cancel my "membership" so I just canceled the automatic orders and they are suppose to send an invoice if I want to order more. I hope my situation resolves better than some of the stories posted here. I'll post again if anything else happens.
Lisa KS
A  22nd of Feb, 2012 by
Getting charged by Vita Power ( bad scam with proactiv)
I have the identical complaint. I am being charged $35.82 every month without authorization. And all this only because I ordered proactive, never again will I order proactive.