Vitanet / Bad customer service

I ordered a product and had it shipped as a gift to the UK. Vitanet shipped it to my home address which made me pay the additional shipping to get it the the UK. I contacted them by email 3 times trying to get a resolution but without reply. I caught the shipping error while the package was enroute and asked them to redirect it or reship to the correct address. On my email to them I even attached a copy of my original order showing the UK shipping address. The thing that bothers me most is the lack of response from this company.

I would have to recommend that you find another source for you needs since Vitanet does not appear to believe in customer services once they have your money.

Ol

Comments

• Mf
      27th of Jun, 2009

I fully agree.
    I ordered some vitamins 3 months ago. They got the money from my pay pal account. After 2 months, they canceled the order and told me the money will be refunded.
    I have not received my money back yet.
    The thing that bothers me the most is that they do not believe in replying your emails and you can never get them on phone.
    I would never ever advise any one to deal with them.
    I am shocked to see them doing business in this country with such a poor service !!

• Rs
      27th of Aug, 2009

I totally agree with the very poor service from Vitanet. Ordered product on 8/1 with no progress for several weeks. After waiting on hold for 45 min, I was informed of backorder. I then cancelled and was assured credit would be issued to my Paypal account. Again after several weeks, no updates, no responses (email and messages). Sounds like my money is gone!!!

Keep away from Vitanet!!!

• Ji
      3rd of Sep, 2009

HORRIBLE treatment by a non existent customer service.

placed an order, had two items on back order, but they charged for the entire order. backorder never filled. cannot contact them phone, email, whatever.

to be fair, I have ordered in the past with no problem. so I guess the key is not to run into a problem with these crooks.

• Ca
      9th of Dec, 2009

Vitanet should be shutdown! I ordered some prenatal vitamins and they never arrived. Vitanet never sent me a tracking number and when I called them, and after waiting for a very long time, they said they are having troubles locating the tracking number. They called me back and said they found out that the vitamins were delivered to my address and signed (no one from my address signed for them). They said there was nothing they could do for 10 to 20 days and were very rude to me. They never gave me the tracking number and I asked to speak to a supervisor. They would not give me his direct line and could only transfer me. He was conveniently not there and his message machine was full. When I called back to get the tracking number, and after waiting a very lengthy time again, they said they could not retrieve it at this time. These people are not only crooks, they are heartless too- I mean we are talking about prenatal vitamins here! I warn you to never purchase anything through Vitanet!!

• Bo
      8th of Jan, 2010

Vitanet took my money for 3 items and after 2 weeks of my not receiving these items which were supposed to ship by US Priority Mail, I sent an email to them. I got no response. My order's online status is empty, no shipment, no processing at all. Their 800 phone number robotically disconnects on the second ring. These people are crooks. They are crooks because they do not return your money if they aren't able to ship the item out. That is stealing and dishonest. I will never place another order with them, and I am also going to put in a better business bureau complaint on them, as well as a paypal resolution claim on this bad company. When it is ever okay to be dishonest to your customers and take their money with no intent to ship anything? I have 2 words for anyone considering buying from them: stay away. If you do decide to order from them through paypal, use your credit card, not your bank account, so you can file a chargeback against that order.

• Fa
      1st of Dec, 2011

As I write, I am yet to receive three items I ordered from this company. The USPS tracking online has confirmed that the items were processed since the 5 November. Now, I am accustomed doing purchases online and the customer service I have received from this company in helping to resolve this matter is utterly pathetic. I must add that I ordered and paid for an item which I was later told was not in stock. At least they claimed that a refund was made to my account but given the rate of exchange and charges for processing, I will definitely not be refunded the full amount which I paid for an item that was advertised on their site but really not in stock. Don't these people review their stock and make sure that their site is up to date? The products listed on this company's site are rather reasonably priced but I certainly will not be doing any more business with these people. I rather pay a bit more and receive my order in good time and without hassles. I shall post later updates for your perusal on how this issue proceeds.

• Fa
      22nd of Dec, 2011

Well I never received my package. I called vitanet after unsatisfactory responses via emails and the fortunate thing is that I was refunded my money.