VitaminD5000 / Charges to my account

1 4012 S Rainbow Blvd, Ste K-201Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-430-8771

I purchased vitamins on 5/12/09 and received a confirmation. On 5/13/09, I reviewed my checking account. The charges from this company for the vitamins was there, but there were 3 additional charges. I, immediately, called this company, and no one answers, just a recorded message. I have called a couple of times since and get the same response. Also, I sent an email. The response was that someone would get back to me and no one has. What was strange about the email. There was not any name, dept, phone #, company name - not anything to identify this company.

Now I am very concerned about doing business with this company. I think it is a scam.

Mo

Comments

• Su
      9th of Feb, 2010

I bought some bioidentical hormones from them. Over $400.00 worth after I tested one bottle of each the first time. First they did not process the order. One week later when I called they finally did. Then the order was short. They sent a replacement. Then, just like with my first order of the progresterone, none of the progresterone bottles pumped. It has now been over four weeks. I have sent numerous emails and left numerous messages. One person, named Katherine, left me a message this past week that if I don't leave her a message she can't help me! Please! I had left her a detailed message and sent the emails and I had spoken with her the week before and she was to get with her supervisor about sending me something to send them back. She left a message saying she was the only one to answer the phones and she was very, very busy. Apparently, her supervisor, Janie, doesn't return calls.

Natural Living, inspect your products and hire some more people. I thought you were great the first time around but I'll never buy from you again. I disputed the charges with my credit card and filed a compalint with both the BBB and Attorney General's office.

• Ea
      11th of Sep, 2010

PLEASE be aware that the product may induce a severe allergic response (difficulty swallowing). They will not stand behind their product. This is not acceptable.

My recommendation...do not buy or trust the company!