Vitamin Warehouse / Deceptive business practices!

I asked for a $1.00 trial + 6.95 S&H. I received my trial bottle and my checking account was charged $69.95! This amount is needed to pay for prescriptions as I am disabled and living on SS disability. How can I return my money?

Return address:

Vitamin Warehouse
Sycamore, IL [protected]

N  12th of Dec, 2007 by
call the company, and ask them! see what people seem to forget is that just because you are getting a product supposedly free except for shipping, its really not free its just free for awhile while you try it, and then you have to pay normal price for that bottle as well as more then likely put on autoship people need to read the fine print, i know this because i am a 16 year network marketer for nutritional products and my companies if offered this would work the same way! just giving you and others a heads up, since i have seen alot of these same types of complaints!
A  7th of Oct, 2009 by
It is now 10/7 and Vitamin Warehouse still has not fulfilled an order confirmed on 9/4. 5 calls have been made. Each call is a wait of 20 minutes (albeit good jazz muzak). 3 attempts made by shipping and still VH hasn't got it right. It's not the first time. I have been shopping VH for 3 years and now its Vitacost or bust. Don't go to Mother Nature.com, its the same company.