Vitamin Shampoo/Conditioner / Bad Product

1 IL, United States Review updated:

This is absolutely the worst shampoo I have ever used in my life next to Prell to get color out I suppose. It's called Vitamin Shampoo Hydrate, right? So why is my hair bone dry, frizzy, and FULL of static?? I was so excited to buy it...my first motivation to buy it was Cosmo and an ad that ran in November. It read that it was sold in Walgreens, Walmart & CVS - I checked all Walgreens I could find, 2 Walmarts, & the CVS near me and couldn't find it anywhere. I finally found it about 2 weeks ago and am highly disappointed. All that money wasted in gas to find it was not even worth it - and then the $14 it cost me to buy the equivalent to Suave really gets me. I could have bought the same worthless thing in a bottle of Suave or VO5 and gotten better results. Sure, they just started out, but come on. I should not have to use a gallon of detangler to get my brush through my hair after using HYDRATING shampoo. Makes no sense to me. I will not be buying this ever again.

Ra

Comments

• Es
      27th of Sep, 2009

I have to agree this shampoo is a lot of promises on fancy packaging.. the scents are nice but if I were only interested in the scent I would simply purchase VO5 or suave... this product is a waste of money I paid $6.99 for the shampoo and and conditioner making my total loss $13.98 plus tax... dont waste your time or money girls spend a few more dollars and buy something from the salon

• Au
      4th of Oct, 2009

I had the same exact problem with detangling my hair after using both the hydrating shampoo/conditioner and the rejuvenating shampoo/conditioner. The products are no good, other than for the nice scent. It does absolutely nothing for my hair. Even while in the shower, with my hair saturated with conditioner, I was having terrible trouble combing through my normal easily detangled hair. Thankfully I bought both products when they were on sale (2 for $6, or something like that) at Walgreens. It's not even worth the money. Like Raech, I've had better results with the cheapest shampoos like VO5 and Suave.

• Da
      25th of Mar, 2010

My wife used your shampoo and after using her eye became swollen and her face and head became red and puffy she had to go to the doctor and it still is not cleared up. Whatr can we do about this?