Vitaman labs / Unauthorized Purchases and deceptive practices

1 76067, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 940-468-8914

This company ouright lied to me on the phone about the advertised free offer. I advised I did not want to enroll in a program and the rep stated the charge would on be the 7.95 shipping and handling charge.

As of 2.28.2010 this company has drafted three times from my account within a two week period.

Any suggestions on how to deal with these guys and get my money back. I have also registered a complaint with the FTC - Consumer Affairs Division, may I suggest you all do the same.

Mr. T. Long

tlong525@yahoo.com
[protected]

Comments

• Vi
      26th of Dec, 2009
    Vitaman labs - vitamin
    Vitaman labs
    Canoga Park
    California

I do not want to receive the product previously seleted..it is dificult to find a way to cancel those delivery...

pls ..

marcus
    864 430 2870

• Ri
      20th of Feb, 2010

they charge me the second bottle and i steel dont get the firt bottle

• St
      1st of Mar, 2010
    Vitaman labs - Unauthorized purchase
    VITAMAN LABS

I have an unauthorized payment made to Vitaman Labs for a product that I have already payed for. This company has charged me a second time for one purchase three months after the initial and final purchase was made. I want a full refund of $39.52 or contact information so I can get my refund.

• As
      12th of Apr, 2011
    Vitaman labs - harassing phone calls
    Vitaman Labs
    Evansville
    Indiana

This company calls constantly to my business. They have been told to stop but continue to call daily.

• Ha
      19th of Aug, 2011
    Vitaman labs - closed account account and charged my credit card for 6183
    vitaman labs
    po box 10642
    canoga part
    California
    Phone: 1-800-9790152

i called them this morrning to cancal the account they ok gave me comf #1205534came in to check that when that noed the charge to my bak account

• Be
      21st of Mar, 2012
    Vitaman labs - unauthorized debit
    Erie
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 814-8997781

this company has debited money from my account without my authorization and i was told i had to pay a total of 4.99 for shipping and handling and they have taken money from my account on three different occasions

5th of Aug, 2013

were you ever able to cancel and get a refund. I too is going through the same problem, they are hard to get a hold of, I've returned all the items and still no refund to date. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciated it.