Vitals.com — liars and cheaters
Vitals.com is a censored, fake forum where apparently you can’t post honest, negative reviews about a bad experience with a certain doctor. I have been trying to post a complaint against /edited/, who seriously botched my surgery. I wanted to share my experience with others of Vitals.com, bu it keeps blocking my review!
Interestingly enough, this doctor only has positive reviews on this site… I think this site’s forum is a fake! I know I am not the only person with an unhappy experience with this doctor. I am not slandering him, I did have a bad experience. I thought I would be able to post honest reviews on Vitals.com, both good and bad, but that is not the case!
Then, when Vitals.com saw my complaint, they encouraged me to try again and if further”technical difficulty” arose, the directed me to send an email to their technical support service so they can assist me. I did send them several emails, but what is the point if no one answers them? I gave trying to post on that site after always getting an error when trying to post my review.
I just wanted to share my experience with others and hopefully help them avoid having an experience similar to mine. Apparently vitals.com isn’t interested in helped people do that.
More Vitals.com Complaints & Reviews
- Vitals.com - fake forum! 
- Vitals.com - vitals accepts payoffs from doctor's to delete testimonies 
- Vitals.com - don't put neg complain online 
- Vitals.com - scam rating portol 
- Vitals.com - no responds for emails! 
- Vitals - delete reviews
- Vitals - false and patient review
- Vitals - not a complaint - but an error leaving a review for laura gaffney
- Vitals - vitals review of dr. andrew burchard posted april 22, 2019
- Vitals - removal of my information from the site completely