Vitals.comliars and cheaters

Vitals.com is a censored, fake forum where apparently you can’t post honest, negative reviews about a bad experience with a certain doctor. I have been trying to post a complaint against /edited/, who seriously botched my surgery. I wanted to share my experience with others of Vitals.com, bu it keeps blocking my review!

Interestingly enough, this doctor only has positive reviews on this site… I think this site’s forum is a fake! I know I am not the only person with an unhappy experience with this doctor. I am not slandering him, I did have a bad experience. I thought I would be able to post honest reviews on Vitals.com, both good and bad, but that is not the case!

Then, when Vitals.com saw my complaint, they encouraged me to try again and if further”technical difficulty” arose, the directed me to send an email to their technical support service so they can assist me. I did send them several emails, but what is the point if no one answers them? I gave trying to post on that site after always getting an error when trying to post my review.

I just wanted to share my experience with others and hopefully help them avoid having an experience similar to mine. Apparently vitals.com isn’t interested in helped people do that.

Comments

• Su
      Dec 30, 2011

Completely true. VITALS.COM is deleting negative complains( from real patients) leave on their website for doctor registered there. Only positive feedback is welcome. If a Dr was neglected or disrespectful with you, logically you are in all your right to complain and make others that are looking for references, the truth of an specific doctor. Shame on them.

• Vi
      Jan 23, 2012

We at Vitals apologize that you had any difficulty with our ratings system!

As hundreds of thousands of consumers visit our site daily and thousands of consumer ratings are successfully posted during the course of each day, we assure you that the services we provide are legitimate. We do understand that on the internet the occasional unavoidable technical error occurs; in the event that you encountered any such error/difficulty with our site, know that we have skilled, dedicated customer care representatives on staff that will be glad to assist you diagnose and correct your problem.

If you have not already, we strongly encourage you to contact our technical service department at [protected]@vitals.com and explain the difficulty or errors you may have encountered so that we can work to assist you in having your rating successfully posted to your doctors profile.

We look forward to assisting you!

Customer Care
    Vitals.com

• Su
      Jan 24, 2012

Dear Vitals.com
    when my review was not in your website, I contacted your customer service email...after emails back and forth, your customer service didn't help and began asking personal questions, including name, my address, my phone, the IP address of my computer and later I found out I am not the first patient that happen this plus I found out through friends that Vitals.com cannot be trusted because just good reviews are allowed. Add that the Dr has the right to called you and delete any comment they don't like. A group of patient of different doctors and bad experiences got together and wrote our reviews in Vitals, the day after, ALL the reviews were deleted. Why??? We got it, is a business to keep a good profile from a doctor that paid you to keep a NON REAL profile. We are a big group and the truth is getting around, we learn not to trust Vitals.

• Je
      Jan 26, 2012

i am herman cain's girlfriend and he is cheating on me.he has many girlfriends

• listing medical doctors that do not have licenses