VitalityСleanMoney taken from Account......

J Review updated:

Hello VitalityClean/AcaiBurn company.
I cannot believe there are so many compaints about your fraudelant way of taking money from people all over the world and no government is interested in investigating your company. Governments are quick to investigate stock markets and other forms of trading all over the world, however your company are taking money from people left right and centre across the world and we cannot get it back or stop the transactions you just take $180 here and $150 there from anyone once you have teir details you can milk the accounts...

You must be making millions all over because the compaint list is as long as a string...no one is helping to sort this out not The UK or USA
they might be powerful natios but your company has found the loophole through the internet to take lots of money from people that wants to loose weight the healthy way and there are millions that want to loose weight...What trial periode...I have only received my products now4 days ago so i have not even had a chance to trial it and you have gone ahead to chrge me NZ$ 182.91 from my account just like that...do not tell me i was to cancel it as per so called terms and conditions ..you would say...I say that you are taking from millions of people like you have done to me now taking nearly half my weeks wages to feed my family...I want my money back please, you are a big company and i cannot and do not have the money to take you to court..however remember the smallest insect can give a hell of a sting..

I am going to let as many people know as possible that your company is taking money from good hardworking people all over this world and i am sending this email to All the major Goverment, Health departments, Department dealing with Serious Fraudelant of citizens in USA,
UK, Australasia and European Union for a start if I do not get my money back from you I do not want your products any more products arriving will be send back, as I have lost my Faith in your products and way of dealing with your Customers..
Just because your are selling online does not give you the right to treat your customers in this way..
Enough said I hope people will read all the compaints against your company VitalityClean and AciaBurn and ViV3Lab Ltd companies based in USA and UK as they are together in their dealings and activities..

My details for response Jacques Smith, Order no [protected] in Invercargill New Zealand for the AcaiBurn Tablets
My Detail for Response Jacques Smith, Order no [protected] Cust no [protected] as above also for the Life Cleanse Tablets...

My Email address [protected]@xtra.co.nz
All I want is my NZ$ 182.91 taken on the 22 August 2009 from my Account...
I will be awaiting your response to my email...

• J
      Aug 25, 2009
    VitalityСlean - takes money over and without permission
    josephine egho
    1385 jules poitras apt 108 stl h4n1y8
    montreal
    Quebec
    Canada
    Phone: cell [protected]

Dear Sir

I saw your media online. So i order the simple to try it.
    its wrote for 4.00 dollars simples no shipping fees. I order ot to try but i doesnt working with me and i hade trubbles with my stomac so i stopped it.Than i cheq my credit bill i' took 6.63 cad + 131.68? could you tell me whythis some too much you took? from my account?
    are you serious to takes all this money for trying a product ?
    So pls i' m asking you to retourn the some of 131.68 the some you took it maybe by mistake in my account and if you want me to return the rest of the product i can do it for you specialy i didn 't see difference just had trubble on my health .
    i thanks you for your comprehension .
    waiting your answer soonspecialy i tryed to call you severial time you put us on hold with the answering machine and never any bvody answering us
    thanj you again and best regards
    josephine egho
    N.B your web there is many tricks its not clear for the costumer .So pls be more clear when you do media for any other product for you.

• I
      Sep 08, 2009
    VitalityСlean - Acai Berry
    United Kingdom

I purchased a 'free trial'on 12/08/09 of acai berry not realising that I would be charged for the full amount if I did not refund the product within the 15 day free period. On 28/08/09 they charged my credit card the sum of AUD$140.00. I have tried unsuccessfully to contact them to refund the money. Furthermore, the product does not work. I had not choice but to cancel my credit card and be re-issued with a new one.

I would like to try and contact them so that I can receive my $140 as the terms and conditions were not clearly explained and that the product is useless.

I hope you can help me.

Regards
    Isabella

• M
      Sep 10, 2009
    VitalityСlean - TAKING MONEY UNAUTHORISED
    VITALITYCLEAN
    Cyprus

I purchase on line, by credit card, at the same time, 2, different types of weight loss drugs.They have since taken 2 payments of £75.66 off my credit card acc., unannounced, and unsanctioned, and todate nothing has been sent for those payments, not as I want them if they do turn up, just want it transferred or refunded back to my acc.

• G
      Sep 16, 2009
    viv3ltd
    New Zealand

i ordered what i thought was a free sample, gave credit details to cover postage and have now been charged $181:89c twice . i wish to have my name and details removed from your mailing list.

• I
      Sep 20, 2009
    VitalityСlean - Charges made to my account
    Victoria
    Australia

I appear to be another person conned out of money by this dodgy company with no means of having it returned to me. I hope someone can stop this soon, please. If you do can I have my money back, too?

• C
      Sep 20, 2009

Ring and cancel your account. If it's under the viv3 ltd company then you have been automatically subscribed and they will charge you again on a monthly basis. I suggest you read up on some of the other complaints posted on this site. It can be very helpful.

• J
      Sep 24, 2009
    Joe McCallan
    Castlederg
    United Kingdom

Shortly after sending me free sample (with charge for postage) £74 was taken out of my account without notice or any further goods supplied. Will ask Credit Card Company to reclaim

Sep 24, 2009
    VitalityСlean - taking money from my card thayt I did not authorise
    Vitalityclean
    East Linton
    Scotland, Lothian
    United Kingdom

Like thew numerous other complaints I have read on this company, I was tricked into applying for a free sample of the Acai berry and colon cleanse diet capsules, then charges were applied to my bank account which I did not realise I had agreed to. This company first came to my attention as a pop-up on MSN who should be doing the decent thing and banning this company from advertising on their website. I have had to cancel my bank card to stop any future charges being taken from my account. Hard lesson learned!!!

• K
      Oct 01, 2009
    VitalityСlean - taking money from my account auothorized for product i don't receive or want

i have had a sample purchase of acai berry detox from vitalityclean who billed me $8.95nzd now i discover they have changed their phone number and details from cypress to singapore and billed me a further &169.31 nzd for a product i haven't even got. I can't get the phone numbers to work to get a refund, does anyone out there know of an email contact for them or another phone number perhaps. i am in new zealand, any other nz'ders out there with same problem. Karen

• K
      Oct 01, 2009

i agree with this complaint. When i ordered my first bottle of acaiberry detox from viatalityclean, there was no email come to me to say that i had purchased them, the emial i used was [protected]@xtra.co.nz. I was charged $8.95 for a free trial and on the 25th september 2009 for an additional $169.31 for a product that i don't want and didn't order and doesn't work. I want my refund please or i too will take it further. And tell me why on each credit card statement you change your phone number slightly ;and the country. my first bill was cyp and usd 5.97 and second one is singapore usd 119.02 plus the conversion charges for these two payments, one being unauthorized.
    I didn't get an invoice number either, just an envelope with the pill bottles return address. I want my money refunded and this payment to stop, now. I also want a response from you at vitalityclean asap.

Oct 06, 2009
    VitalityСlean - Taking money without my knowlage
    England, Kent
    United Kingdom

I paid for a free trial which I have never received and now they have taken £75-05 off of my credit card without my knowlage. Credit card company will not do anythingapart from give me their phone number which is engaged all the time PLEASE HELP I NEED MY MONEY BACK

• S
      Oct 06, 2009

hola buenas tarde
    yo compre pedi una muest5ra gratis del producto acai berry que me enviaron a mi casa llevo tomando estas capsulas pero al momento no he visto resultados y me caen mal cuando me las tomo siento dolor en el pecho y ardo en el estomago por este motivo les pido que no me descuenten mas por el envio de este producto ya que no lo voy a seguir tomando les agradezco no cargar mas a mi cuenta este producto
    mi nombre es
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Oct 08, 2009
    vitalityclean
    United Kingdom

I purchased some acai berry pills on the internet and as well as some lifecleanse pills. I paid about 6$ on my credit card for both companies and then they charged me. One company charged me 132$ and the other did 2 charges of 133.79. I had my bank stop my card and send me a new one, But I am disputing these charges and hoping that my visa will get reimburssed. If anyone knows any phone numbers for these places or email addresses, please let me know. Thanks Jori