Vitality Smile / Fine Print

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

This company sends you two paltry samples of products for $1.95 each. But the fine print says they are charging you $78 for these samples. And they're not open 24/7 so if you are working and forget to call them, you're STUCK.

More Vitality Smile Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Aa
      27th of Jan, 2011

agree, you are stuck. This company ships these products with no notice whatso ever that you will be billed the $78.00, although it says it on their original website. They are not willing to do anything for those of us who missed the $78 charge, if not returned within 10 days of order placemet. Lucky Brite pens and Vitality Smile must be owned by the same company and if you order both for the trial fee of $1.99 each, you are stuck with the $ 78.00 fee for the one and $119.00 for the other $200.00 sneaky advertising...quite frankly I don't care how good the product is, I'm so upset with them I don't even want to try it!

• Ag
      29th of Jan, 2011

Sneeky!!! Dont do it you will be stuck with it, however I will dispute it on my CC. It does not work anyway!!! BEWARE

• Do
      31st of Jan, 2011

I got stuck twice, $78.00 and $119.00. I am an 80-year old widow, I live on a farm in Idaho and boy did I get fooled!! How can I send this junk back? There is no address, I didn't try this stuff, it is unopened. Help
    Donna Halenbeck

• Gi
      1st of Feb, 2011

I have just got off the phone with this Vitality smile scam bunch! They have offered me a 50% rebate. I don;t want the damn rebate, I want the money back, which I did not authorize. The product also DOES NOT WORK! I am filing them with the N CL Fraud center. I encourage all who have had these issues with Vitality Smile and Lucky Brite, to do so also!

• Lo
      1st of Feb, 2011

Very deceiving!!! Beware of this misleading "free trial" offer. What they don't advertise as clearly is that they will continue to charge your credit card if you do not cancel withing 10 days of placing the order-- so your free trial actually costs $78 dollars... I dont know if the product works since I have not had time to even try it and now I dont care-- will return to sender and dispute the charge.

• Ou
      5th of Feb, 2011

no where could I find the "but in small print". wrote and sent this page to Obama's Admn. This is how he helps us? CC said they'd dispute it but no guarantee, They know mo

• Ou
      5th of Feb, 2011

The CC gal knew more of how the "Merchant" worked then we did. I am very unsatisfied how Amazon/Chase CC handled it also, it very well sounds as tho they are working together therefore, must cancel CC too but I will not payto NOT whiten my teeth nor give them permission to due the upmost immoral and unethical business SCAM ever.

• Dg
      7th of Feb, 2011

I also missed the "oh so small" fine print. Was charged $78 and a seperate charge of $119 without knowing so. Called them, they said I had missed the "10 day period" and would not refund it. "Sorry". Went to my bank and they said I'll be lucky if I get it back . People like this should be stopped somehow. I think they should be forced to place a call to verify before placing a charge just to see if you are pleased with the product anyway!

8th of Feb, 2011

Not only are you stuck with the $78.00 and $119.00 charge, you are also charged $19.95 each when returned unopened. Didn't even have time to try it. Looks like a scam to me.

• I0
      15th of Feb, 2011

@TheLoveFirst (which is funny now) - So you think the one sentence of fine print should be as obvious as the other 99.9% of the web sites and ads that prominently say $1.99? Well, maybe you are that intelligent. I know I couldn't guess people's intelligence level by the few lines submitted here. And you are at a status in life where you can state that these posters are stupid? There is Mary, lou, ginger, Donna and a couple of others here. These are real people, like your neighbor, your mother, your son or daughter. Quit hating first! Try a little understanding if you can. I think LoveFirst may be too lofty a goal for you.

I am very thankful to those that posted here. I looked into Vitality Smile because of the prominent ad on AccuWeather.com. And coincidentally (no such thing), the gal who found this amazing money saving secret is from my town! Says so right in the ad. But I bet she is from your home town in the ad you read. Probably not deceptive though. That bit of code was probably accidentally written and accidentally got put in the code for the ad. Folks, this is a scam and there is fine print. The entire business is counting on your human nature to overlook the fine print. They intend to make a fortune on tricks to deceive you of your money. Thank again to those that posted the truth about what happened to them. I will not be one of the people taken advantage of because you were willing to post your experiences with these ads.

• Pe
      15th of Feb, 2011

This is a Total Scam! I am so Angry at this idiots, that I would like to File a class A law suit against this company. Ashame on the US Goverment that allows scams like this to happen to the American people. Anyone has any ideas how to get my money back, you can email me at [protected]@aol.com

• Do
      16th of Feb, 2011

My wife got taken by these con artists. Deliberate deception.

What a bunch of slime-sucking gutter pigs! Total scam. I hope they all choke on their products and go belly-up. Getting your money back will take an act of Congress...no, Congress is as criminal as this bunch of crooks.

I got the second box of crap sent back and the fine print auto-ship cancelled, but it cost $19.95 per product (the Unlucky Brite and the Viral Smile!). It cost me a whopping $2.50 to send it back. They must have a batch of highly-paid, trained monkeys to do the "handling."

• Tl
      24th of Feb, 2011

FILE COMPLAINTS!!! They refuse to listen to our concerns .

• Je
      9th of Mar, 2011

same as other people. didn't realize how much we would get screwed for and would actually have to pay. i will hire an attourney. this is absurd. if it worked i wouldn't be so mad. but it is a SCAM

• Ad
      25th of Mar, 2011

SCAM SCAM SCAM, DONT BUY VITALITY SMILE OR LUCKY BRITE. ITS A RIP OFF AND THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU THE $78 OR THE $119! CALLED SUPPORT AND NO HELP AT ALL.. BUNCH OF LOW LIFES WHO TAKE PEOPLE MONEY

• Ca
      30th of Mar, 2011

It is a SCAM! I read their ad on a news web site, and learned that a woman got a great results by only using their samples. I thought it was true, so I paid shipping and get the free samples. It turned out to be a SCAM!! They sent me a 30-day package! And unless I return the package, they will charge me on that package. Why would they want the garbage back? Even I have already opened it and used it? Actually I didn't want to used it at all. I just threw the liquid to the garbage. Probably that will make a cheaper shipping cost.

• Ca
      31st of Mar, 2011

Hey All, please contact the BBB. The more people that do, the better chance we have to get these scammers stopped.

7th of Apr, 2011

Thank you all! There is never enough sites like this one.

• Hb
      29th of Apr, 2011

I agree this is a scam it just happen to me .They refused to take back product and refused a refund. Dont deal with these scammers.

• On
      26th of May, 2011

Yes it says that you have 10 days to call and cancel. But most of us read it as 10 days from date it is recieved, but this scam is from the date they ship it. It takes 7-10 before it arrives so the trial period is over before you recieve it in most cases. Also they ship it so you recieve it on a Friday and they are not available by phone until monday that way the 10 day trial period is always up before you can call them. These low life SOBs have it all worked out so there is no way to get your money back.