Vitality Smile / SCAM

1 NH, United States Review updated:

Come on FOLKS. Complain to the BBB. I was suckered. I can't believe that there are so many complaints here and only 5 under the BBB. Kick'em where it hurts!!!

Wu

More Vitality Smile Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wu
      Feb 17, 2011

Every complaint opens a case in which they have to respond. Do you think they can respond to every complaint that was identified here? Look at them in the BBB. 5 complaints, 5 resolutions. 100%

Feb 18, 2011

Your right, they don't HAVE to respond. However, they (BBB) will keep sending reminders that they haven't responded. Ooh, forgot to say, I was one of the 5 resolved.

Feb 18, 2011

1. Got Scammed
    2. Contacted Company and was hung up on.
    3. Filed a complaint with BBB
    4. Resolution was mediated by BBB.

Feb 24, 2011

I agree that Vitality Smile is a SCAM. First of all the product doesn't work. When you order the trial, somewhere there must be microscopic writing about cancelling in 10 days or they will continue to debit your credit card. Then when you cancel they charge a $19.95 restocking fee. DONT ORDER FROM VITALITY SMILE!!! Crest white strips work better than this stuff and way cheaper!!

• Ke
      Mar 24, 2011

THEY SUCK WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY, THEY WILL
    NOT TALK TO YOU .THEY ARE NOT PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST.
    BUYER BEWARE.PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM GET TO YOU.
    BE WARE!!!

• Br
      Jul 06, 2011

I ordered a trial product and they have charged my credit card with additional charges.I have not been able to talk to anyone on the telephone, I have left several messages & no-one has returned my call.I've tried to email them & my emails want go thru.The product doesn't even work...I agree that vitality smile is a SCAM.