Vitality Clean / Money taken from my account without permission

1 East Linton, Scotland, Lothian, United Kingdom Review updated:

I've now had sent for a £3.00 bottle of Acacia Tablets but have now had £76 taken out off my Bank account. I am furious as I am a pensioner and cannot afford this loss. Is there any way I can get this back? I. Grant.

Comments

• Al
      20th of Aug, 2009

I have just spoken to customer service. The companies associated with this are viv3, focuscleanse, natureberry. There are probably more. Their telephone number is 0203 139 9027 ring them and complain. Apparently I didn't read the terms and conditions properly. If they were on the web site I used they were certainly not obvious, as I would never have signed up for this type of money grabbing, crook scheme. Whether I get my money back is a different matter. Let's put them out of business!

• Vi

VIV3 FOCUSCLEANSE NATUREBERRY

ResVmax SCAM VIV3 SCAM FOCUSCLEANSE SCAM NATUREBERRY SCAM

They are the biggest scam online offering free medicine examples, VIV3 offer you the “FREE SAMPLE MEDICINE” then collet your bank information for "shipping cost" and you get this nice e-mail:

Dear Customer,
    Thank you for your purchase of the following product(s):
    ResVmax
    It can take approximately one working week, for an order to be processed and delivered (for some areas and in exceptional cases it
    might take up to 10 working days). You will be notified separately about the shipment of your product.
    Your statement will reflect that you have been charged by Viv3Labs in the amount of 3.95 EUR, VAT included where applicable.
    We would like to remind you that shipping and handling costs are non-refundable as stated in the Terms and Conditions of this
    purchase.
    We strive to do our best to provide you with excellent customer service.

You can also contact us on the following phone numbers:
    Toll Free UK - 08082389891
    International number - (+44) 2031399027
    We would like to ask you to always provide your account number and order ID to our Customer Service representative so that we
    can identify you more quickly in our system.
    Enjoy the product!

But few days later FOCUSCLEANSE and NATUREBERRY start charging to your account for medicines you never order and
    never received.

ResVmax SCAM VIV3 SCAM FOCUSCLEANSE SCAM NATUREBERRY SCAM

VIV3 biggest scam online VIV3 biggest scam online VIV3 biggest scam online VIV3 biggest scam online
    http://viv3labs.helpserve.com/ SCAM

• Lo
      20th of Aug, 2009

I too thought I would try the trial sample foe £3.95 then found I had a second package delivered and an invoice of £73.99. I arng the number and was told that I would get an email 4 - 5 days later to give instructions of there return. She also commented on the terms and conditions which I can honestley say I didn't see, and that I should have phoned to say I no longer the subscription.(I thought I was sampling a TRIAL).
    After receiving my bank statement I have been charged for something else of which I have'nt got and I don't want.
    This is THEFT

• St
      20th of Aug, 2009

Oh my god.. How do we get intouch with these people I live in Australia and i cant get an email address... They have taken $280 dollars out of my account since the beginning of the month..

Please how can i stop this

• Mr
      21st of Aug, 2009

I been a victim of the same company ViV3 Lab ltd. I had two pending charges out of my credit card of 132.oo .
    this is at all NOT GOOD. They said it was free trial and then they get you with this 15 day no contact with you and they automatically change it over to a monthly subscription . 132.oo Canadian for one bottle of that Acai berry. I should of NEVER EVER DID THIS.

• Ig
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I bought a free trial of Acai Berry tablets but have since had about £76 taken from my account without my permission. As I am a pensioner I really cannot afford the loss. Is there anyway I can get my money back?

• Xe
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I have had mpnoy taken from my account from this firm. Exactly £74.72 for a free trial of acai berries. Has anyone else been able to recover their money from them?

a.ferrari@hotmail.co.uk

• Wo
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I also have had monet taken from account from these people. What a bloody scam. I had $143.59 just taken from my account.

• Mr
      24th of Aug, 2009

I too have been conned, I sent for the free trial, no where did it say I would be charged for more tablets, which I have to say are a con in themselves. The Acia berry is a diuretic and the Life cleanse is a laxative I should have known better. My one consolaion is I used my Barclaycard, and their Fraud Department contated me straight away, they have cancelled my card and will investigate this company. I wont let my vanity get the better of me again. I too am a pensioner.

• Sm
      24th of Aug, 2009

$135.04 here...as a single mother I hardly can afford this...what do I do to get my money back from them?

• Al
      24th of Aug, 2009

ya same happened with me i have been charged £76 this is not a small theft we should do some thing about it police should stop this and try to refund our money if they can reach these criminals.

• Fe
      25th of Aug, 2009

I had £73.00 taken out of my account without my permision and I'am not happy. Now reading these compliants I understand I will have more tablets sent to me and I will be charged, this is day ligh robbery. What would I have to do to stop this?

• Wi
      25th of Aug, 2009

same thing has happened to me they have taken out 265.00 within 2 weeks how can i get in touch with them . does anyone have a good number to call them

• Ly
      25th of Aug, 2009

I also, have been taken 'for a ride'. Signed up for a free trial costing $3.95. I have just had another $132.00 taken from my account. I am in Australia. Has anyone had any luck in finding out how we can get our money back?

• Mi
      30th of Aug, 2009

i also have had money taken from account £155 i can't afford this ...what do i get my money back from that company?

• Da
      30th of Aug, 2009

I have been ripped off for three months now as i was travelling and could not check my account. I have not been sent any products at all and been charged $362 each month. I am furious.
    Obviously a scam.

3rd of Sep, 2009

I have been scammed too. I ordered free trial not knowing that they were going to take out £72.40 from my account each month. I am furious. Haven't even received any product. Phoned them on 08082389891 when I noticed this coming out of my account, two months too late. They said they would send an email, kept saying you signed up and should have looked at Terms & Conditions. Something has to be done about this. I only wanted the free trial. Christine

• El
      6th of Sep, 2009

great! i was a bit wary as i ordered my free trial on the 28th aug, yet to recieve anything still. after finding all these posts, i have now rang and had my credit card cancelled. im pretty sure no payments have come out...yet...but as i cant get hold of my bank being a weekend, does anyone know, now that i have cancelled my card, will they still be able to charge me????

• Ge
      7th of Sep, 2009

Never believe in this VITALITY CLEAN COMPANY!!! They got money too from my account for $137.28!!! Too expensive for a bottle!!! Hope somebody would report this so they could stop deceiving people!!! So frustrated that I can't get back my money, $137.28 is toooooo much!!! GRRRR

• Aw
      9th of Sep, 2009

In mid August, I ordered the "free trial" products which never arrived. I did not retain any order information and googled the company name, which I only knew from my credit card statement as the company no longer advertised where I originally found it. The only associated names that I found were this complaints board. Having been alerted to the scam, I rang my credit card company who advised that as I had freely given my credit card details, I had entered into a contract with the company. Despite my saying that I wanted to cancel my card and that any further debits would be unauthorised, they advised that they would have to honour any further requests for payment and I would be charged accordingly, even if I cancelled my card!! However, today, I rang Vitalityclean on 0203 139 9027, the number kindly supplied by someone further up this website. I spoke to someone called Joe, who answered without giving any company name. I explained that I wanted to cancel the "contract" having read details on this website. He could not do it quick enough, which suggests that if you do contact them, they don't want any hassle. He wouldn't email me with a confirmation but gave me a reference number. I don't know how you would go about getting your money back, but I would suggest that you contact the "company" as soon as you realise there is a problem and see if the issue can be resolved. I have two debits of £3.72 with nothing to show for it - if that is as bad as it gets, I can live with it!!!