Vitality Clean / resolution to cc charges

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Unfortunately I too was scammed by this company, but I did not read the agreement before signing, so I did it to myself, I guess. My contact at MasterCard was extremely helpful and gave me two phone numbers in Canada to contact them: [protected] or [protected]. I was told to get an ID # and a cancellation # when I called to cancel these orders. I phone the first number and after waiting almost 15 minutes on hold, I spoke with a service rep who did cancel my account and gave me a cancellation #. She refused however to give me her ID # - only her first name, and then hung up on me. I immediately called MasterCard back and they told me that now that I have a cancellation # no further charges would be allowed on my account. Unfortunately, I have to eat the $266.88 CDN that was charged to my account because I didn't read the Agreement or comply with its terms. It has been a very expensive lesson, but one well learned. I will never, never, never provide my credit card to any website that I am not 110% sure is legitimate and I will never NOT read any Agreement again.

Comments

• Dl
      10th of Oct, 2009

Vitality Clean- Billed twice for 119.02 from CTT-Singapore and Strong Health. These people are incredible! Not only i have not receive the product and have not being able to contact them based on the phone number provided in the trial sample packing slip; because, its not a valid number. How surprising. I contacted Capital one and they are disputing one of the charges. But, let me tell you, i don't know if there is an international business bureau that this company needs to be reported to.