[Resolved] Vitalchekvitalchek not providing documents

I paid VitalChek to provide a divorce decree. They sent the request to the Colorado Department of Public Records. The state of Colorado did not send the documents.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Price, UT Upon contacting VitalChek several (5) times, and being on hold for 15 - 20 minutes each time, I was told, "we have completed our part of the transaction!" Needless to say, they would not follow up. VitalChek told me if the documents were that important, we should have shipped them UPS. We were never offered the option of UPS! I was then told most people don't want to hear the UPS option because they don't want to ship that method. Why did I pay someone to simply request a document? I expected some follow-up. I will never use them again.

• Resolution statement

• VitalChek Network Customer Care's Response, Aug 30, 2010

Dear VitalChek Customer,

Please send us an email at ([protected]@custhelp.com) with the subject 'ComplaintsBoard' and include your 8 digit order number in the message so that we can assist further.

VitalChek Network, Inc.

Mh
Feb 19, 2015

Comments

• St
      Aug 27, 2010
    Vitalchek - no birth record

I tried to get a copy of a birth record for a friend that didnt have access to a computer so that her son could start school that asked for a photo copy of her id which we sent but we still have not recived the record and there is no way to speak to anyone from vitalchek. There is not a way to cancel the order.

• Da
      Dec 22, 2010
    Vitalchek - Never received certificate
    Florida

Paid to get a birth certificate. . Money was paid through my bank account. . Never received it and they would not help me at all with this. . . Didn't want to hear of it. . . I feel i have been robbed of my money through this company. I did find out it was never mailed out and they would not compensate me. . Sincerely, david k. Wilson

• Te
      Jun 28, 2011
    Vitalchek - Poor service
    Bridgeport
    Connecticut

On March 7 I ordered 2 birth certificates expedite and paid $72.50 and I still haven't received them. They say they were sent UPS and delivered without signatures. Still trying to get them...

• Tr
      Jul 06, 2012

I ORDERED MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE JUNE 26, 2012 USING MY VISA CARD. AFTER SENDING THE INFORMATION I RECIEVED A CONFIRMATION NUMBER ORDER NUMBER AND PIN. TODAY I RECIEVED A TEXT STATING THAT MY VISA WAS DECLINED. AND THAT MY ORDER HAD BEEN CANCELLED. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A WEEK PLUS TO RECIEVED MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE. WHAT THE HELL. ITS NOT LIKE I CAN AFFORD 52.00. I'M NEEDING TO APPLY FOR HEALTH CARE BEING I HAVE MEDICALLY TERMINATED FROM MY EMPLOYMENT. YOU ALL NEED TO MAKE THIS RIGHT. MOST DEFINATELY RIPPING DECENT PEOPLE OFF. NOT RIGHT.
    TRACYLEE WEARING