[Resolved] Vitalchek — vitalchek not providing documents
I paid VitalChek to provide a divorce decree. They sent the request to the Colorado Department of Public Records. The state of Colorado did not send the documents.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Price, UT Upon contacting VitalChek several (5) times, and being on hold for 15 - 20 minutes each time, I was told, "we have completed our part of the transaction!" Needless to say, they would not follow up. VitalChek told me if the documents were that important, we should have shipped them UPS. We were never offered the option of UPS! I was then told most people don't want to hear the UPS option because they don't want to ship that method. Why did I pay someone to simply request a document? I expected some follow-up. I will never use them again.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
VitalChek Network Customer Care's Response, Aug 30, 2010
Dear VitalChek Customer,
Please send us an email at ([protected]@custhelp.com) with the subject 'ComplaintsBoard' and include your 8 digit order number in the message so that we can assist further.
VitalChek Network, Inc.
More Vitalchek Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] VitalCheck - paid but got no certificate 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - poor service! 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - paid, but received no certificate 
- Vitalchek - scam 
- Vitalcheck.com - incorrect certificate order 
- Vital Check - took my money did not provide the service
- Vital Check - paid for birth certificate but didn't recieve 
- VitalCheck - dear vitalcheck 
- VitalChek Network - attempts to buy birth cert
- Vitalchek - super fast