Vitalchek / service

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

I am writing this compliment to VitalCheks for helping me in a timely and orderly fashion. I do not know what any of these other people are talking about because I used VitalChek.com to order a Certified Birth Certificate from Kern County on 5/04/09, faxed in a notarized "Sworn Stament" on 5/05/09 (after business hours), they mailed my birth cert. to me on 5/06/09 and recieved my Certified Birth Certificate on Friday 5/08/09... WOOOOOOW!!! That is service!

Comments

• Li
      12th of Jun, 2009

WOW HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY YOU TO SAY THAT!!! OR ARE YOU ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT TOOK MY 19.99 AND STUCK IT IN YOUR POCKET.. WITH ALL THESE COMPLAINTS YOUR SOOOO CALLED HORRAY FOR THIS LYING
    ### COMPANY. VITALCHECK IS A LITTLE WIERD, YES THIS IS MY OPINION

• Ve
      13th of Jul, 2009

I don't believe this post for a second. Why would anyone log on to a complaint site to post something positive about the service a company advertises as their normal course of business? This was most certainly posted by an employee of the company trying to cover up their fraudulent practices, which in itself is yet ANOTHER FRAUD committed by VitalChek.

• Al
      31st of Jul, 2009

So you're the one who took my $$$$? What a sweet set up - direct from a state web site! What a scam! Very impressive. How did Vitalcheck get these contracts? Are they contracted? Just wondering.

• Dr
      10th of Dec, 2010

You are a lucky one. Read the google search results on how many people are scammed by this company.

In fact, I just posted my story on this at this site. This stupid company is trying to get my daughter's BC from the wrong county and told me it was my fault and I needed to call them... REALLY?

2nd of Sep, 2011

What ever you do dont pay for rush delevery, rip ###in off you still want get to 2 wks and that a mabey