[Resolved] Vitalchek / getting run around with death certificate, customer service horrible

I ordered through VitalChek to speed things up, what a huge mistake! I uploaded my ID and they say they never got it, so I faxed my ID and still nothing. If I had mailed the form to California with a check for $18, I would be way ahead in the process. As it is I've lost two weeks now. I'm registrar for my local DAR chapter and very active in genealogy community, you can bet I'll tell everyone to never, ever use this service. It is truly a scam. Right now I've been on hold with their customer service for 15 minutes, I suspect I will not reach a live person. I emailed and they sent a reply that didn't help or answer any questions.

• Resolution statement

• VitalChek Network Customer Care's Response, Mar 09, 2017

Dear Customer,

Please contact me directly by calling [protected] Ext: 86879 for assistance with this issue.

David Butler