[Resolved] Vitalchekpaid, but received no certificate

On January 4, 2010, I ordered a birth certificate for my aunt, who is 73 years old. She had a hard time obtaining an ID without a birth certificate, and she could not get a birth certificate without an ID. So we were really looking for other options. The people at the Health Dept. gave us this number to call at Vital Check, I paid $50.00 for what I though would be a birth certificate with two copies. Instead, the UPS man brought us paperwork, showing the documents we would need to obtain a birth certificate at the Vital statistics office on Bull St. in Columbia, SC. They did not send no money back!

• Resolution statement

• VitalChek Network Customer Care's Response, Jan 11, 2010

Dear Customer,

VitalChek can help. Please visit the link below and send us a message with the details of your order and we will respond to resolve the situation with your order.

Comments

• Be
      Jan 27, 2010

I need a1-800 phone number so I can talk to someone about this I have n't got a fax machine thank You Bernice Hamilton Order number is [protected]/Pin 513977

• Be
      Jan 27, 2010

I need a 1- 800 phone number to see about my Birth Certificate so I can get it back as soon as possible Thank you so much Bernice Hamilton Order Number is [protected]/ Pin513977

Feb 17, 2010

i need an telephone number to speak to someone .i do not have a fax machine.geraldine spector

ordee num.[protected]/pin491167

i need information

Feb 17, 2010

cannot find the original order in computer

Apr 19, 2010

On 2/27/10 I placed an order for my marriage certificate. I recieved it on 3/4/10. I printed out my order, and charged the fee to my Mastercard. The charge was...
    Agency Fee...$15.00
    Vitalchek Shipping7Handling Fee...$11.oo
    Total...$26.00

When I recieved my Mastercard statement the $26.00 was charged but there was also a
    charge for $12.00 VCN*Ancestry Com Hermitage TN, which was not on my printout. I would like to know what this is for and if it isn't a valid charge I would like it taken off of my statement. Thank you

Marilyn Butterfield

Wichita KS 67203
    [protected]

• Ra
      Jul 29, 2011

On July 18, 2011 I requested a copy of my birth certificate, I paid $46.50 online. Due to my understanding I didn't recieve it within the days stated 2-3 days Fedex because I needed more information completed an I.D. or letter nortorized from a relative. The reason why I need my birth certificate is to be able to issue me a photo I.D. I tried in 2008 to obtain a birth certificate also getting alot of problems. I called The Department of Health in Phoenix, Az to see how I could obtain my birth certificate thats the City and State I was born in I sent them a money order also of $20.00. Due to these circumstances do I get my money back? I no longer need the order I submitted. I read where I am not able to get my money reembursed.

Rachel Flores
    [protected]@yah00.com
    66d1-565-4955

Nov 26, 2011

Hi Good Morning, My name is Angela Hicks-Hickman and I snet in on the behave of my daughter Danielle Rene" Hicks to recieve her Birth Certificate. I had faxed over to Vital Chek a copy of my Non-Drivers ID and a copy of her Soicail Security Card also a letter from her telling you that she gives me permission to send for her birth certificate. She doesn"t have ID. She is trying to get her driving license but doesn't have her birth certificate which is one of the aquirements.

Sincerely,
    Angela Hicks-Hickman

Nov 26, 2011

I spelled the word sent wrong and also requirements and the word social

• Gl
      Mar 02, 2012

On 1/19/2012 @13:11 I faxed the necessary paperwork to number [protected] to get a copy of my birth certificate so that I can get my retirement from a previous employer, they advised me that they needed a copy of my birth certificate. I can't find it in my home so I sent for a copy. I paid $30.00 on my credit card and I still have not received my birth certificate. My order #[protected] and my pin #457818 I need my birth certificate here before March 10th. Thank you for your help.
    Gladys Buren

• Al
      Sep 10, 2013

On friday, september 21, 2012 I order a copy of my birth certificate pay
    With a credit card im still waiting for it at this moment they got pay so I don't know was going on att. Alex martinez

• Ra
      Nov 09, 2013

On Friday, October 25, 2013 I ordered a copy of my birth certificate, paid with a credit card. I am currently still waiting for my birth certificate, they recieved the payment..I have the order number and the pin number for this transaction..I dont know what is going on or why it is taken so long, its been 2 weeks going on 3 weeks...Raymond Randall

• Vi
      Jun 15, 2014

I ordered a copy of my daughters' birth certificate on May 5, 2014. Was told it would come within 2 to 5 business days and have yet to receive it. My order number is [protected], Pin number 909899. Birth date March 21, 1980. mother name Victoria Torrellas, fathers name Victor M. Morales. She was born in Flushing, NY at Booth Memorial Hospital now know as New York Hospital address 56-45 Main Street, N Y, N Y 11355. Sincerely Victor M. Morales. Email address [protected]@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2015

I order a birth certicate almost a month ago the exact date was 9/7/2015 i have been waiting almost a month for my paperwork, in the process i was evicted from my residence i tried to have my paperwork rerouted to my postal box, still have not heard anything i have called customer service countless time teach time i m told when it was sent.I was told the other day that since i had not recieved the paper work a courteousy one would be sent out and someone from the Orlando Florida Department of Health would be in contact i have not heard from anyone as of yet .The clock is ticking so far my experience with vitachek has been terrible i hope some kind of resolution comes soon ineed my birth certificant to get another license, i would nerver recommend youre service to anyone

sincerly Anthony L Tribue

• Ju
      Jul 12, 2018

I paid with my debit card for 2 birth certificates January 2018. My name is Judith Perez. I needed one for my passport and another for my retirement purposes this month. We need a very high authority at vital records or I'll go to court.