[Resolved] Vitalchek — paid, but received no certificate
On January 4, 2010, I ordered a birth certificate for my aunt, who is 73 years old. She had a hard time obtaining an ID without a birth certificate, and she could not get a birth certificate without an ID. So we were really looking for other options. The people at the Health Dept. gave us this number to call at Vital Check, I paid $50.00 for what I though would be a birth certificate with two copies. Instead, the UPS man brought us paperwork, showing the documents we would need to obtain a birth certificate at the Vital statistics office on Bull St. in Columbia, SC. They did not send no money back!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
VitalChek Network Customer Care's Response, Jan 11, 2010
VitalChek can help. Please visit the link below and send us a message with the details of your order and we will respond to resolve the situation with your order.
More Vitalchek Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] VitalCheck - paid but got no certificate 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - poor service! 
- Vitalchek - scam 
- Vitalcheck.com - incorrect certificate order 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - fraud 
- Vital Check - took my money did not provide the service
- Vital Check - paid for birth certificate but didn't recieve 
- VitalCheck - dear vitalcheck 
- VitalChek Network - attempts to buy birth cert
- Vitalchek - super fast