VitalCheck / dear vitalcheck

Dear vital check/lexis nexis or who ever you are?

Your comp. is a scam and misleading and i'm reporting your comp. to the better business bureau. thank you but not thanx for wasting my time and you better don't use my info. for maliciously use or I sue and sue and sue to I win I don't give up that easy i'm mad of your comp... >: - (

Sincerely: a pissoff and not satisfy cost. >: - (

Comments

• My
      Nov 15, 2010

Dear VitalChek, Thanks for taking my money and sending me a form letter that made no sense! You stated the address on my credit card didn't match my home address?! Strange, since my credit card company verified my current address with them was my current home address!!! IS THIS WHAT VITALCHEK DOES? THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SEND OUT NONSENSE FORM LETTERS DENYING YOUR REQUEST AND STILL TAKE YOUR MONEY?!?!

PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY AFTER THEY DENY YOUR REQUEST!!!

•   Dec 04, 2010

I agree with you mystjen try to call this number [protected] is more is more direct and keep persisting and don't take a NO! for answer. GOOD LUCK!

•   Dec 04, 2010

I agree with you mystjen THEY ARE SCAM WEBSITE THE USE IT TO EXTRACT INFORMATION FROM YOU! try to call this number [protected] is more direct and keep persisting and don't take a NO! for answer >:-/ GOOD LUCK! and Happy Holly Days! :-)