VitalAcai / can't get ahold of anyone for rma #

1 Lamar, OK, United States Review updated:

I have been trying to contact this company since early this morning and have been on hold for over 30 minutes twice on one number and once on another number. I just need the RMA number in order to return two out of the 3 shipments we have received from them after ordering this product for my husband. He tried the first order but was not satisfied. When I ordered this product, I was not aware that other shipments would be sent. I did not want other shipments to be sent. I need to return these last 2 shipments and get a refund.

Comments

Se
  18th of May, 2009

Dear consumer,

When placing an order, all customers are required to check the box that confirms to us that they have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of their trial offer. prior to completing the sale transaction, no orders can be processed without accepting the terms and conditions which are listed next to the order information and clearly explains the following:

The 15-day trial period starts from the date the order is shipped (not received). this information is stated in the terms and conditions, on the order page, on their sales receipt, on an enclosed insert with every trial package and in a delivery confirmation that is emailed to each customer upon the shipment of their order.

If the customer is not satisfied with the product they are required to contact the supreme brands customer service department within the 15-day trial period to cancel their auto-ship program (our customer service department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). if the customer is enjoying their product, then they do not have to do anything and at the end of their 15-day trial period they are charged the value rewards price (which is stated on their terms and conditions) for the original shipment. approximately 30 days from their original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter they are to be sent another 1 month supply of the product, and the credit card on file would be billed the value rewards price, plus shipping and handling.

I hope this information will help, however if you need additional assistance, please contact our customer service department anytime at 866-899-9006, thank you.

Sean