Vital RezV / Anti aging pills/ SCAM

Phone: 1-519-513-2218

I received a trial bottle of anti aging pills from China with all information on the delivery slip in Chinese. The terms of the agreement were for me to return the item after notifying customer service before 15 days or I would be billed 79.95 a month thereafter.
There was no E-mail address, phone number or mailing address shown anywhere, not on the delivery slip, the box or the bottle. When I received the bank statement there was a phone number to call, I did call and left a message. No one returned my call. I made 2 other calls and still no answer. I E-mailed them after I received a message from them congratulating me on using their product. I asked to have my account closed immediately and still haven't heard from them. I had to close my account but was unable to do it before they billed me $79.95...I have never received that bottle . This is a RIP OFF!!!

More Vital RezV Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cy
      16th of May, 2009

Thelphe exact same thing has happened to me with this company. They state the only way to cancel with them is through skype. I went through skype to try to cancel this product from any further arrivals. What happened .was when I tryed to get to them through skype they wouldnt accept me onto their skype contacts. I waited for 20 minutes for them to accept and got nothing. They make it impossible for you to cancel a membership with them. I dont know what avenue that I have to take to rid myself from these scam artist. If anyone can guide me through how I should go about ridding myself from these thieves plesa give me advice A.S.A.P. I am a single mother of 50 with a 10 year old son on a limited income, needless to say I dont have access to the funds they continue to rob me of. Please pitcheshelp. I would also like to take the opportunity to give a heads up to all other internet users out their to beware of this company and their shady sales stradegies. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. I want them off my back and out of my life and most of all, out of my pocket book.
    Yours truly,
    Cynthea Sullivan

• Su
      20th of May, 2009
    Vital RezV - FRAULENT
    VTAL REZV
    LANGLEY
    Canada

This company is the biggest scam they keep charging you but never ever ship the product, they charge about 4 times a month 96.00 ...unbelievable and noone will help you stop it not their company or VISA . For your sake and your families PLEASE do not sign up for this I am in HELL!!!

• Re
      28th of May, 2009

These crooks charged my account 3 times in one month at 85 bucks a pop. I had to cancel my check card and get a new one because they are impossible to get ahold of. Not to mention, they continuously charge your account yet don't even ship their product! Don't deal with them!!!

• Sc
      2nd of Jun, 2009

This company is a total scam! There is no direct number to contact someone from the company..only a 3rd party customer service # that can provide no information about how to contact the billing dept only that they would respond to me with 24 - 48 hours. While I've been trying to return their trial bottle for over a week - but can not get the information on where to return it - I was charged $79.95 and now a second charge of $79.95. When I call customer service, they tell me that it takes 5-10 days to receive a credit and meanwhile, I'm still disputing the 1st $79.95. So now, I'm in the hole over $160 for a product I do not want but can not reach anyone direclty to resolve this. I'm also filing a complaint with the BBB.

• Rs
      8th of Jun, 2009
    Vital RezV - I never recieved product but they charge me
    Vital Rezv/Rezviratrol
    Honolulu
    Hawaii

Same thing happen to me I try to order but 21 days is passed I havent recieved anything except email that they charge me for 79, 95 and another 5.95 with no producr delived but they sent me an email like this please note that we deliver your order already, I dont understant this company and they said they will give me discoubt of $20.00

I dont understand what going on vital rezv you charged my card for almost $100.00 for nothing!

• Id
      19th of Jun, 2009

I also received an email telling me I had not returned any pills so they were billing my cc. I emailed back and told them I had not received any and did not want any. Then today I receved an express mail box from china d with everything in Chinese. So how can you return it. I agree this is a scam. If anyone can help please do so

• Fa
      21st of Jul, 2009

" thank god I live in Canada. " I don't remember ordering the product. however I wen't to the post office and had 4 parcels waiting for me. Not knowing what it was I opened them on the spot.All four were empty except a letter from the border saying .the product has been seized at the border because they have been found to contain a prescription drug, named sildenafil. However 3 parcel said "charge 180.
    I was able to cancel with no problem becauce I never got the product. I think it was becauce I use a '''''''Master Card gift card. ''''''They have no way of charging me. I will only use gift cards from now on. lesson learned.fay

• Ga
      10th of Aug, 2009

Ditto, this companies marketing and billing practices are a SCAM. Everytime I call customer service no one can give me any information, such as address to return the bottle, they tell me they can send a request to the shipping department, but can't give me an address. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, of course, no supervisor was available and they wouldn't let me hold for one.
    They are still shipping me bottles and billing my credit card, even though I have an email from them stating they have honored my request to cancel membership. I called my Credit card company and they have reversed the charges and are investigating this company. I suggest everyone do the same thing.
    This company is hiding out in Canada (Ontario) too. Which makes it difficult to get an attorney general involved.

• Mr
      25th of Sep, 2009

This web requests input about "Your attitude towards Complaint… Agree / Neutral / Disagree"

I agree more strongly than words can express!

The exact same thing happened to me! I thought I was alone with possibly a faulty memory of what happened (because I am very busy) but, after having read so many complaints about the Exact Same Procedure, I find this company is simply ripping people off, internationally (I am an American living in Switzerland) with apparent impunity. Is there no governing authority to remove the website from the public view?

13th of Feb, 2010

I have been emailing them for 6 months...I have kept all the emails I have sent and that they have sent me, they use to continually tell me that my account will be credited within days...still nothing, they now do not return my emails and I have had my credit card carrier refuse anymore charges from this company (very good lesson learned) I started emailing asking for an email copy of the transaction requesting my credit and that is when they stopped emailing me back. I believe in Karma!!