Vital Rez V / Fraud

1 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

I ordered this product from Vital Rez V in March and now 4 months later NO product has ever been received. I left them messages to call, I have emailed them and all they ever say is that it has been shipped. I emailed them and told them they DO NOT have my permission to charge to my credit card but they continued to do so. I have start contacted my Credit Card company to get my money back. They have never shipped anything to me, and have charged to my card even after I made it very clear that they do not have my approval. This is out right FRAUD.

Mf

Comments

• Ff
      17th of Jul, 2009

The exact same thing has happened to me. I am so fraustrated and do not know how to get my money back. I have cancelled my credit card though to stop them from taking more of my hard-earned money.

• Ff
      17th of Jul, 2009

Exact same thing happened to me very recently. I can not believe how ignorant they are. I have cancelled my credit card to stop them to withdraw more of my hard-earned money. I am fraustrated and do not know what to do... I am ready to go all the way to ensure they get what they deserve... Jail for fraud and scammmmmmm...