Vital Rez V / fraudulent company

Phone: 819-483-0467

I am a senior citizen and not very savoy with unscrupulous people.

If you are thinking about ordering a product off the net called vital rez v forget it . It will be your worst nightmare come true.

I ordered paid shipping and handling charges --- no problem-- then after 14 days I am charged with the product. In fact I never recieved any shipment whatsoever.

I call them to straighten this out. I spoke to someone and they said ok we cancel the order and I will speak to my manager.

One week later I get an email saying that they have sent a replacement shipment- the first delivery failed. So without my authorization I now have two charges on my visa for product I never got. They did not cancel the charge for the failed delivery and saw fit to charge me for the replacement order.

At my wits end I got in touch with visa . They took the first charge off my card . Thank you visa for trusting me and saving my butt. One charge still remains.

If I can help anyone please do not order this product you will get nothing but a headache and several more wrinkles. You can do without that.

Be

Comments

• Co
      7th of May, 2009

Don't even think about ordering this product on the net. It will be your biggest nightmare come true.

Once these people have your credit card number they use it to steal your money.

You can never contact thier support web, it is just a scam.

They say call, yes you can call if you want to wait on the line for one hour long distance from Canada to the U.S. Even when you get to someone they never do as they say that they will.

I made the mistake of ordering vital rez v . I paid shipping and handling charges, no problem, then 14 days later I get charged 99.99 canadian for not returning the unused portion of pills. Well everyone I never recieved any pills to return.
    I call -yes someone assured me that they would cancel the order and speak to the management about the charges.

One week later I get an email saying my delivery failed and they were sending a "replacement " order. Havn't I already mentioned that I asked them to cancel the order. So without my authorization I have another order that they charge me for. Now my visa is up to 207.04.

I don't know who to turn to so I called visa and those wonderful people took one charge off my visa. They could not take the second charge off because it wasn't on long enough. Thank you visa for saving my butt.

If you need me to help put these people out of scamming seniors on fixed incomes I will be right behind you, in whatever circumstance I will help you.

Don't get sucked in like I did

Yours truly colleen booth, canada

• Jj
      8th of May, 2009

It sounds like you did o.k. and dont feel bad because a lot of us feel we have been scammed by the Free Trials. I think no one is going to trust free trials anymore for a very long time after all this mess.

11th of May, 2009

I ORDERED THE VITAL REZ V..CALLED TO CANCE L 3 DAYS LATER..THE ON LINE # AND THE ONE SHOWING ON MY BANK STATEMENT CAME UP AS ..MAIL BOX FULL...FOR 7 DAYS...I CALLED MY BANK TO STOP THE WITHDRAWAL..I COULD NOT..(SUNTRUST)AFTERWARDDS ..I WAS TOLD I COULD GO THROUGH THE DISPUTE DEPT TO REVERSE THIS..BIG HELP..I CHECKED MY STATEMENT AN NEXT TO THE 6.31 S&H CHG WAS A DIFFERENT NUMBER...I CALLED AN LOW AN BEHOLD GOT A VOICE...THE OEDER WAS CANCELED AN A PROMISE OF AN EMAIL WITH AN RA# TO RETURN THE REMAINING PILLS..NEVER GOT THIS EMAIL..I EMAILED THEM WITH NO REPLY..I CALLED 21 TIMES..LEFT MSG OR WAITED TILL I GOT A VOICE..SAME PROMOSES..I ASK FOR A SUPERVISOR...WILL CALL ME BACK..NO SUCH LUCK..MY LONG DISTANCE IS 65.00...WHERE CAN A SENIOR GO FROM HERE...HELP MARY

• Ne
      16th of May, 2009

I've had the same experience. It is a scam and there is no response from my emails. I have no idea where to run for help. I would like to know if the authorities can't do anything about it. Vital Rez V was sent to me from China. Terrible experience! I am greatly disappointed.

1st of Jun, 2009

Same experience here...i never received the product, however, they billed me twice...I sent over 30 emails, numerous telephone call which were never answered. I finally telephoned my bank and had to close my VISA account to stop this.
    Once my VISA number was closed...believe it or not...they began to answer my emails, saying they are going to ship the product, and wanted to update my account...
    Call your bank and have them work with you. The banks know about this scam.

• Un
      8th of Jun, 2009

This is an advice to everybody who thinks about ordering a free Trial from Rez-Vital. This is not a legitimate company and they all lie to their customers to take your money. Do not deal with them because it will become a big headache. I reproted the charges on my credit card as fraud and they are being investigated. Please be careful before you give out your credit card information especially to this company.

• Vi
      17th of Jul, 2009

I CALLED THE NUMBER ON MY CREDIT AND IT IS A CANADIAN LISTING MY CREDIT CARD WOULD NOT GIVE ME THE NAME OF BANK WHOM RECEIVED PAYMENT IT WAS TO BE A FREE TRAIL AND POSTAGE WAS TO BE DEBITED TO MY CARD NOT THE PRICE OF THE BOTTLE

• Vi
      18th of Jul, 2009

I THINK ITS ASCAM BUT NOONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT

• Sl
      16th of Aug, 2009

Hello I went through the same ordeal like so many of you. mine started in april with vital rezv My bank recovered 2 shiptments $189.85 and I'm glad its over just keep sending the emails and don't give up even when the bank was handling it i still communicated with them and there were at least 20 people emailing me . they at one point send me a email saying, did you do business with our company like they didn't know me but, I JUST KEPT EMAILING, GOOD LUCK SLANNY

18th of Aug, 2009

I’m really freaked out! I ordered the free trial and it came from a third world country! Health Canada confiscated it because it has prescription drugs in it. Doesn’t this scare you? If your product is made in a third world country how do you know what really is in it? Plus it claims its all natural and it has prescription drugs in it. What kind, who knows? I tried to make several inquiries and no one could tell me. Oh and good luck trying to find Vital RezV phone number.

So after lots of information digging and meeting people in my town I started taking Max GXL and am now an associate. Max GXL is a clinically proven, anti-aging, all-natural product. It is manufactured in the USA and delivered from either USA or Canada so I know the quality standards are exceptional. I know exactly what the ingredients are as they are all natural and are listed on the website and on the box. Anytime I have a question I just ask the 1-800# or any of the local doctors who are also distributors. Oh and this all natural supplement is approved by the Athletic Banned Substance Screening Program so Olympic athletes can take this product.

Max GXL works at a cellular level, meaning every cell in your body is revitalized.
    Max GXL does the following:
    Detoxifies your body for optimal health.
    Reduces your chance of getting cancer by 50%
    Helps you to lose weight and stabilize your weight.
    Reduces the signs of aging and the disease of aging
    Increases your life span
    Dramatically raises your energy level.
    Improves athletic performance and recovery.
    Fights inflation and much more.
    Please visit my website for more information on this product.
    http://www.maximizeyourlifenow.com Check it out, it might change your life as it has mine.

Or check out my blog for more information on the Vital RezV scam