VITAL-HEALTHSTAR / CHARGES ON DEBIT CARD

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I FELL IN TO THE TRAP!!! I WENT FOR THE TRIAL AT 5.95 FOR SHIPPING... THEY SENT EMAILS ABOUT THE ORDER AND WHEN I GET IT. IT IS POORLY SHIPPED FOR CHINA. ABOUT 12 DAYS LATER THEY HAD DEBITED 79.95 DOLLARS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ACCOUNT AUTH. I'M CURRENTLY SEEKING HELP FROM MY ATTORNEY. I WILL GO TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ABOUT THIS. I CALL THEY DON'T ANSWER, JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE.

Comments

• As

AcaiElite
    i bought on line they charge me for trail never receiver
    call them email them to cancel they said they don't have any record in the system
    but the charge me for the product which i never receive
    now what i should do now the no i call they do not pick up
    the no before i call get from web but now i don't have that any why it just a fraud

• Fu
      28th of Apr, 2009

i was just charged today for the 79.95. i'd suggest you go to your bank and file a fraud claim to credit your account back the money.

• Di
      28th of Apr, 2009

Thanks for the info, keep in touch, we need to hold these people accountable.

• Ga
    VITAL-HEALTHSTAR - Taking money
    ACAI ELITE
    Hunter Valley
    New South Wales
    Australia

I sent away for these pills for Trial didnt like them .so i didnt order, , , But had $112.52 Australian Dollars taken out of my bank from a company called VITAL-HEALTHSTORE i tried to get in touch with them from the email address they sent me but every time i sent an email it did not go, , , so now my bank tells me that i can not stop this company from taking my money as i need to get intouch with them to stop it, , but how can you get intouch with some Company that is not out there but likes very much to take advantage of people i belive that the company may be in China but i could be wrong ...but please there must be a way to stop this company as how can it just keep going and doing this to people
    Many Thanks
    Garry

• Ga
      28th of Apr, 2009

This Company is no more then a theif and should be held accountable for all the money it has taken from trusting people, So please tell every one of your friends about the $5.95 trial for Acai Elite also known as VITAL-HEALTHSTAR please every one pull together and we can save others from our learning

• Su
      29th of Apr, 2009

I fell for it too. I emailed them twice to cancel my order and get their RMA number to return it-not one reply. After they charged me, I emailed them that I would be contacting my cc company, they replyed very quickly that their Admin and legal team would report me for fraud and send my name to come company for a fradulent "chargeback" because I did not return the product and my credit would be ruined forever and I wouldn't be able to get a job either. I emailed back that I would get legal council as well if they wrongfully reported me. I followed their "terms and conditions' and have the backup to show so. As to date I cannot get back on their website and the only phone number I have is from my credit card company for the 5.95 charge. Still waiting for a reply-this was just today.

• Lo
      30th of Apr, 2009

Acai Berry aka Vital Health Star Totally ripping people off. I tried to cancel before trial date was up to prevent from being charged for something without trying it (because I had not recieved the product), I was told I could not cancel until I have tried the product. Now just a run around. Try to get RMA#. They tell me just to ship to an address in China. Stupid me. I did now they have no record of recieving it. Taking advantage of people I wonder how they sleep at night. Need to put the company in the cell with Madol[censored] Don't let them Win. Lets keep fighting. We can beat them! Lora Stanfield, NC

• So
      1st of May, 2009

the same thing has happened to me and I dont no what to do either. Does anyone know if there is any organisation that we could report the problem to and get aid from. it has become a very terrible issue. I mean there are lots of people that are fouled by this company. i think the product was supposed to be made in US, but for those who received it they got it from china. everything about this company is strange.

• Ba
      1st of May, 2009

Hi I am from Australia and on 8/4/09 I ordered trial of e-vitalhealth for 19.95 received trial bottle ok but on 27/4/09 my account was debited 0f 79.95 usd which equates to 113.97 ausd and I am quite annoyed that this has happened as I ordered in good faith and would now like the 113.97 ausd retured to me and I will not be ordering anything more from the usa.
    Yours sincerely,
    Barbara Gilson

• Ki
      4th of May, 2009

I had the same experience, I would never trust this kind of trial anymore, is there anyone could tell me that how can I deal with my credit card?

• We
      6th of May, 2009

i have just been onto my bank and cancelled my card and reported this orginisation to the fraud dept.i was assured by the bank that this company would not be able to obtain any monies from my account.the only downside is the inconveninece of not having a debit card for next two weeks . hope this helps other trusting and honest shoppers.Wendy from UK

8th of May, 2009

The same thing it happend to me 2.They charge me £55 for dont even know what . i send them many emails but no reply. i contact my bank and i will claim as a Fraud. Cant belive how bad people they are out there .im so disapointed. you learn from the mistakes. Hope i will get my money back. Anyway i didnt even try the tablets and i wont as im not trust in what is in them. They should pay for all this.!!

10th of May, 2009

this happened to me too and i'm trying to get my money back, however my bank says that unless I can give them a copy of the terms and conditions that I agreed to they are going to take the $160 that they stole from me BACK, for which I have recieved no product/service/reciept for. I cannot locate the website that I ordered from, will someone please give me their web address?

10th of May, 2009

this same thing happened to me and i ordered in march. I have gotten my money back temporarilly and unless i can send them a copy of the terms and conditions before may 18 the company will be taking back the money that they have stollen from me. do you have the link to the website that you ordered from? the order was so long ago that when i had noticed the charges it had been over one month from my inital order and the web address is no longer in my browsing history.

• To
      11th of May, 2009

the same has happened to me, not only did they take $79.95 & I had never received anything from them but I have now found another pending transaction for $99.99 from a company called e-lifeproducts... Will we ever be able to get our money back... I am hitting a brick wall !!!

• Ri
      11th of May, 2009

I went for the trial bottle for 5.95. I have been trying to return it, I called thier phone number andyou can not get a real person to answer the phone they put you on hold and have no web site. I left several messages with no reply and they charged my cc acct 79.95. I have been in touch with cc company without much help. i am getting in touch with Attorney General next DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER ANTHING FROM THIS COMPANY THIS IS A SCAM...

• De
      13th of May, 2009

I am from Vancouver, Canada, I was trapped too, I wanted to try some new natural products to reduce some weight, the same old, I ordered a trial order, after I placed an order on April 14, I phoned the Visa Centre to make sure that they only charged $5.95, the operator was telling me that they did charge for $5.95 (C$7.39). Oops, not until I received my Visa statement, WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION, they charged my Visa card for another $79.95 (C$98.50). I phoned the Visa Centre and they asked me to phone them with a Nova Scotia phone No. 902-482-4330. I think I will be the same as all of you, when phoning them, no one answer the phone. I am so annoying to trust all these on-line products and I ordered this in good faith to give the Company my visa info. How can you order on-line again with all these crabs???? THIS IS A REAL SCAM, LADIES, WATCH OUT ! AND I NEVER RECEIVE MY ORDER!!! NOW IS MAY 12.

• De
      13th of May, 2009

I sent in my complaints just last night, you guys know what, I have an0ther Visa transaction this morning for C$102.76 from Acai-Elite, the first two transactions were made by Vital Healthstar. You think you only pay for $5.95 for a trial order, it ends up that you are being charged for over hundreds and hundreds of dollars for merchandise you never receive. This is a REAL FRAUD! Not only you need to fight for these transactions, you already need to cut your Visa card as they have all your Visa info. Issue to a NEW VISA CARD. URGENT!!! I do not want anyone to fall into this crab like me!!!

• Ke
      15th of May, 2009

i have had the same problem i am from calgary, alberta ordered online april 19 never recieved the product and was charged 79.95 usd have yet to recieve i called 1-902-482-4330 and actually spoke to someone they say they will cancell order as it has got hung up at customs and reverse charges will see about that but for everyone with this problem try that number.

• Ki
      19th of May, 2009

I just got my credit card bill...what a bunch of garbage!! I can't even believe it. I am cancelling my credit card tomorrow that is for sure!! I will talk to the credit card company and see what can be done to cancel these charges. They must be getting pretty well known by now with all these complaints!!