VitaDigest / Bad service

Ordered my items through SHOP.com, got confirmation from SHOP.com right away, also from the other merchants I purchased from through SHOP.com at the same time. Got confirmation from EVERYONE EXCEPT VITADIGEST. Vitadigest never even acknowledged me order until 12/19/2008, then stating that that was the date I placed the order. On the upside they also did not charge me for my order until the last week in December when they finally got aroud to sending my merchndise. The shipping lable states it was shipped the 19th of December. I did not receive my order until 12/30/2008. I will not order from Vitadigest again.

Gr

Comments

• El
      15th of Nov, 2011
    VitaDigest - Received cancelled item, rude service
    Vitadigest
    California

DO NOT USE VITADIGEST!!!
    Placed order with Vitadigest on Nov 10th with second day air shipping. Received order confirmation with UPS tracking and expected delivery stated Nov 14. On Nov 14 checked tracking status and shipping was cancelled. Emailed them and tried to call but got nothing but messages, card was charged that night for the order they cancelled. DO NOT USE VITADIGEST!!!

13th of May, 2013
    VitaDigest - Received cancelled item, rude service

I have purchased and cancelled an item bought from Vitadigest on the same day and even received confirmation from the manager himself saying that he has received my e-mail and cancelled my order as requested. A couple of weeks later to find that my cancelled order has been send to me after cancelling it well within 48hours after purchase. When i called Vitadigest the person i spoke to was very unhelpful and keep repeating himself saying that the order has been send and received as i don't already know but obviously he don't want to help any further by transferring my call to someone else saying no one else were available neither does he know when someone will be. He soon got fed up with me insisting to talk to someone else hopefully more helpful but decided to drop the phone in my ear, as easy as that. I called again and the same thing happened. I e-mailed the manager whom originally e-mailed me my cancellation confirmation 2 days ago but is still waiting upon his reply. What a rubbish service they have. I am looking for further advice in how to get my money back including the postage it will cost me to post item all the way back from the UK to the US. Any help out there??