Vitacost.com / re-shipment not proceed
Vitacost tries to look like a large retailer but 30 days after my order I was learnt it was not proceed because "Amy had broken leg and went to hospital and your order was not proceed". Now, we all humans and I feel bad about Amy, but lets be realistic here!
I told them cancel my order and I wont use them anymore. They said: "fine!". It was astonishing how easy they drop a customer.
Oh -- btw: I havent forgot to tweet to my 13, 000 followers (on multiple occasions) NOT to use vitacost EVER.
More Vitacost.com Complaints & Reviews
- VCIVitacost.com - unrecieved product 
- Vitacost.com - liars 
- Vitacost - bad business practice 
- Vitacost - check the product carefully 
- Vitacost - expired supplements
- Vitacost - order never arrived 
- Vitacost.com - I won't ever use vitacost.com or recommend them to anyone 
- Vitacost.com - order was cancelled, card was still being charged
- Vitacost - no delivery, rude customer service 
- Vitacost - non receipt of product, dodgey service and charges without authorisation