VitaClear / Rip-off

About 2 months ago I went on-line to purchase "proactiv". As I completed my purchased I was offered a free trial of "vitaclear", which would be shipped along with my purchase of proavtiv. There was absolutely no mention of any additional charges to be placed on my credit card thereafter. The vitaclear vitamins were a horrible product and never would consider continuing to purchase such a vitamin. A few weeks later I received a charge on my credit card in the amount of $33.95. I immediately called to inquire on the unauthorized charge on my account. They stated they already shipped a supply of vitaclear and I would need to ship the package back to receive my credit. I did so just after. The following money I did not receive a credit but another charge, never even receiving their product in the mail. <br />
This is nothing but a scam and I suggest Proactiv, being such a reputable company, not to be associated with such a horrible scam.

Dg

Comments

• Ni
      21st of Sep, 2014

VitaClear and Proactiv are the same company, Guthy-Renker

• Sk
      28th of Jan, 2015

I ordered Proactive a few months ago for my kids and after the 30 day trial I cancelled it. In the meanwhile I received an order of VitaClear which I assumed was part of the Proactive order. When I cancelled Proactive I assumed everything was cancelled but then I received another box of VitaClear. I called to cancel and received a customer service agent who was helpful however somehow not trustworthy. She originally told me to send back the box and a credit would be issued in 4-6 weeks. When I protested that I never ordered this to begin with and challenged how why this wasn't cancelled with the Proactiv order she immediately said my credit would be issued in 3-5 days. I'm skeptical that I will be getting a credit. Something doesn't seem right.

4th of Feb, 2015
    VitaClear - overcharge
    vitaclear proactive
    Palm Desert

If u mffers charge my card one more time i will sue ur balls off.ur vitamins suck n do not send anymore