Vita Clear Dietary Supplement / Scam and cheating!

167 Cidermill RdRingoes, NJ, United States Review updated:
I have tried many times to cancel the Vita Clear Dietary Supplements. The phone number that came with all the information in the shipping box is a waste of time, you can't get through to anyone. I have been on the phone as long as twenty minutes,just to hear... that all reps. are busy with other customers, or they are up dating the phone system to better serve you, or give you an e- mail address that is impossible to google, or call back on Feb. 4th /08... HOWEVER they just DEBIT MY CHECKING ACCOUNT (1/30/08 for an amount of $ 33.94 (you can bet that will not happen again).

There is only a toll free number on the GUTHY-RENKER NUTRITION VITA CLEAR box no address,or web site. I will continue to try to cancel.

Comments

Dj
  8th of Feb, 2008
Same flippin thing here! I am ticked. I just called and canceled for the SECOND TIME after now receiving YET ANOTHER PACKAGE!

I have now filed a complaint with my Credit card company and am going to file a complaint with the better business bureau.
Sh
  26th of Feb, 2008
I cancelled on feb 13 and I was charged 33.94 on feb 22 and shipped an order of the vita clear vitamins. I have accrued $161 in overdraft fees and $33.11 insufficient funds from the unauthorized charge offsetting my entire balance. Everytime I call it's a different customer service rep i've fax a written statement and my bank statement and they still have done nothing. My bank has even called and they say the same thing that somebody name Jody has to review it because their policy doesn't pay for bank fees.
Br
  14th of Apr, 2008
This is crazy! I called to cancel my Vita Clear, which I never signed up for... and the rep told me that it was cancelled. When I asked for a confirmation number she couldn't provide one and also said that the one that was shipped to me in March, I would be billed for again because they split them up in to two seperate payments of 33.94. Which means I'm paying over $60 for a supply of vitamins... what a crock! She informed me to ship them back, and I will, but will probablly have no luck with getting a refund.
Ro
  13th of Jan, 2009

Vita Clear Dietary Supplement - unauthorized charges to my credit card

Dec 2008 I ordered online from Proactiv there special from tv commercial for $19.95. With the order came a vista clear dietary supplement, which I did not order. Today, Jan 13, 2009 I received in the mail another suppy of these vista clear dietary supplement, I do not want them and am sending them back. This was charged on my credit card and I'm not a happy camper...something had better be done about this. This is an unauthorized charge and I'm sure there are alot of other people that are not happy campers either. I'm sick and tired of being ripped off by these company's. This is the second time and enough is enough.

Very unhappy American