Vit Acai Advanced / FREE TRIAL ?????????????????

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

When I saw the ad on the internet. All I read was a free trial for 5.95
Next thing I know I have a 64.95 and 24.95 charge on my credit card.
So the way I look at it, my free trial got very expensive and now I am canceling everything dealing with this. Sadly I had a buddy do it also, so the both of us got screwed

Comments

• Ds
      20th of May, 2009
    VIT Acai Advanced
    California
    Phone: 8882475160
    acaiadvanced.com

I too was charged for items i did not receive nor did i sign up for them. I was charged $24.95 for Live Lean. I do not know what this is. I called 18882726483 and was told that when i signed up for Acai Advanced that I signed up for the Live Lean as well. I did no such thing. I was told that my money would not be refunded.

1st of Jul, 2009
    marilyn riddle
    Marion
    North Carolina
    Phone: 828-659-5800
    marilynjvr01@peoplepc.com

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS TRANSACTION FROM MY BANK. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PRODUCT AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I AM GOING TO NOTIFY MY BANK OF THIS AND WILL PROCEED WITH ANY ATTEMPT NEEDED TO GET MY $64.95 BACK. THIS MAY NOT BE IMPORTANT TO YOUR COMPANY HOWEVER FRAUDULANT CHARGES TO MY CARD IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. I WILL CONTACT MY BANK AND WILL ATTEMPT TO CONTACT YOUR COMPANY TO RESOLVE THIS TRANSACTION.

• Sm
      8th of Jul, 2009

People, do not be taken in by any othese products. They offer a free sample and the products arrives in a wk to 10 days and by day 25 they are charging your credit card for $64.95. This is a huge rip off! Not to mention that it does not work. Please read the Terms and Conditions!!!
    You will have 15 days from your original purchase date to decide if Acai Advanced is right for you. If you are enjoying Acai Advanced do nothing and at the end of your 15 day trial period you will be charged the low rate of only sixty four dollars and ninety five cents for the bottle you received. Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another 1 month supply of Acai Advanced and your credit card on file will be billed the Healthy Lifestyle’s Member's Only price of sixty four dollars and ninety five cents plus nine dollars and ninety five cents for shipping and handling for a total of seventy four dollars and ninety five cents. That's 30% off the regular price for a 1 month supply of Acai Advanced. You may cancel your membership at any time by simply contacting customer service. Please remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using Acai Advanced consistently for 3 months. You may contact our customer service department via postal mail, email, or by using our toll free phone number. Customer service hours are between the hours of 9 am till 5 pm PST, Monday through Friday.

Please turn these persons in to your state's attorney general's office.

You may contact our customer care department via postal mail, email, or by using our toll free phone number. Toll Free Customer Care phone: 1-888-247-5160 Limit one Risk Free Trial of Acai Advanced per household.

People, CALL YOUR BANK AND STOP PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY! DO NOT WAIT!
    SEND A COPY OF THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO YOUR STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, CONSUMER FRAUD DIVISION. THIS INFORMATION CAN BE GOOGLED!

• Sc
      9th of Jul, 2009
    VIT ACAI ADVANCED
    41 canal st
    Lewiston
    Maine
    Phone: 18776530015

complete sham, phone nubers are not working.. my credit card company give me this number...
    Company that charged my card is in CA, BUT SHIPPING LABEL SAID DIFFERENT ADDRESS
    i will never buy anything over internet without checking company first.People and companies like this ones ruins trust for all honest companies.
    their adds on MSN you would think that msn would have some control over adds and links.
    made of fool in Phoenix az. i fee like big dummmy
    do not order anything that say rachelrrayblog.com

• Ga
      13th of Jul, 2009
    Vit Acai Advanced - Charged $24.95, $64.95 and $74.90 in my credit card
    don't know
    Delaware

I tried a free sample, didn't like it and can't get any phones to answer. The charges are showing up on my credit card. I don't know what to do

• Lo
      24th of Jul, 2009

Not a free trial. Risk free trial. Did you read the terms and conditions? Obviously not. You guys screwed yourselves. Take responsibility for your own actions as a consumer. And I do have some cheese to go with that whine if you're interested.

• Ni
      24th of Jul, 2009

You know what mr.lottahoopla, you are a very smart man. and the reason I know you are a man is because you are very smart. I assume Miss Glenn upstairs is a woman because she is not smart

• Je
      1st of Aug, 2009

im having the same problem. my debit card was charged twice this month. one charge for 64.99 two weeks ago and another today for 74.99. i havent recieved any products from these people nor did i authorize them to charge my card. as far as im concerned this is fraud and robbery

• Mi
      4th of Aug, 2009

The same, , , , , they charged without shipping.

4th of Aug, 2009

This place is a ripp off

4th of Aug, 2009

My card was charged one month for 24.99 i called and cancelled. The next month it was charged for 64.00 they wouldn't take the charge off.

11th of Aug, 2009

THIS COMPANY SUCKS BIG TIME! PLEASE HEED MY WARNING THIS IS SUCH A SCAM.

• Ju
      4th of Sep, 2009

I, too, thought that I was getting a FREE bottle of Acai to try - RISK FREE. I had no idea that I now must pay for the bottle of FREE Acai - $64.95. I can purchase it at the Health Food Store locally for $20.00!! I had failed to read the "fine" print, the "reverse" commitment to purchase ( I must Cancel, rather than Subscribe to this product services). My oversight, my penalty to pay. Be more UPFRONT with the advertisement.

• Sc
      9th of Sep, 2009

I am having the same problems, has anyone figured out how to discontinue this scam.

• To
      11th of Sep, 2009

This company is fraud and scam; even after I tried to cancel they're not refunding my money and have put unauthorized charges on my card for $64.95 and $24.95. To any interested in these people, STAY AWAY, or you will likely end with the same problem as the most of us who've dealt with them. I will try my best to get my money back--legally if they continue to persist with their conniving ways.

14th of Sep, 2009

I received a bottle of Acai Anvanced on the 3rd of Sept. Found out today(14th) that my credit card had been charged 64.95. I called the Acai # 1 888 247-5160 for a refund. They said my "Free 15 day" trial period started on the day I ordered it. Nobody ever said that. how can you try it for 15 days if you've only had it for 11? WHAT A SCAM!! I am in the process of disputing this with my credit card co. they said send it all back. Colon Clense and this Acai crap is more like pocket-book clense. I wonder if Oprah knows about this under-the table crap they pull. Will do everything to get it off my account. Live and learn!

• Nu
      28th of Feb, 2011
    Vit Acai Advanced - Charged $24.95, $64.95 and $74.90 in my credit card
    VIT Acai Advanced

I agree VIT Acai Advanced Horribly bogus Company. Original offer was for free samples only pay $5.95 shipping and handling. Was then charged $24.95 $64.95 and another $74.90 all in a matter of less than 6 weeks. I refused all of the orders through the mail and then disputed it with my credit card company only to be told that I agreed to pay all this under the terms and conditions page when I ordered it!

I’ve called this company several times to plead for a refund but have always been told that, you agreed to this under the ‘terms and conditions’ page’. Yes evil is alive and well in America when honest people can be so blatantly cheated.