VIT Acai advanced 2c / unauthorized charge on credit Card

1 Toms River, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732 942 9698

I ordered the weight loss product and when i received confirmatiom I found out that tghey would bill my credit card monthly. I did not agree to that. I called and told them and was told that my order would be cancelled and ther would be no monthly charge to my credit card.
I ecently found a charge of 64.95 on my credit card from this comapny. I have NOT received any product from them and do not wish to
Chuck Nazzaro

Ch

Comments

• Vi
      7th of Jul, 2009

I too was the victim of this scam. :(

Victim in Quaktertown, PA

• Ir
      7th of Jul, 2009

ACAI ADVANCED is an ABSOLUTE MESS!!! I called and called and called to get through to cancel my order with no suceess...and then subsequently missed the 14 day cancellation window with no charge...and also got billed for access to another ridiculous website that I will never use. I asked for my refund and was told that they can't refund my money because it was after the 14 day trial, even though I tried and tried to get my call to them before that day! I was also told that they can't give me a city of location for their call center (for refrence to the corporate offfice) and that there is no corporate phone number to contact. WHAT A SHAM!!!

14th of Oct, 2009

I had the same issue. As soon as I received the free trial, I cancelled it only to find out a $64.95 charge.

• Ai
      14th of Oct, 2009

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ACAI PRODUCTS OR THE COLON CLEANSER.!

THE "FREE TRIAl" PERIOS IS NOT FREE AT ALL!

AFTER I PLACED MY FREE SAMPLE ORDER, I CANCELED IT, IMMEDIALTELY, AFTER READING BAD REVIEWS REGARDING THE PRODUCT (S) AND SCAM.

THE CANCELLATION NUMBER IS A SHAM. THEY NEVER ANSWERED MY CALLS OR MESSAGES.

NOWADAYS, AFTER ABOUT 8 MONTHS, I AM STILL BEING CHARGED FOR ALL SORTS OF ACAI PRODUCTS THAT I DID NOT PLACED-ALONG WITH THE ONE I DID PLACED AND HAVE TRIED TO CANCEL.

I THANK GOD FOR AMERICAN EXPRESS!

I CALLED AMEX FRAUD DIVISION AND EXPLAINED MY SITUATION AND AMEX WAS GREAT IN RESOLVING MY DISPUTE, IN TERMS OF PLACING A BLOCK ON ALL FUTURE CHARGES, CREDITING ME BACK THE CHARGES, AND CALLING VYTALIS ON MY BEHALH.

HOWEVER, THAT HAS NOT DETERRED THE VYTALIS COMPANY--AT ALL--ON PLACING CHARGES ON MY CARD!

NONETHELESS, I AM LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT COMPANY TO REPRESENT ME, BECAUSE EVERY TIME VYTALES PLACES A CHARGE, IT IS PLACED ON DISPUTE RIGHT AWAY.

FYI. AMERICAN EXPRESS AGENTS ARE AWARE OF THIS SCAM NOW AND ARE INVESTIGATING IT!

I FOUND OUT THAT VYTALIS (THE COMPANY THAT SELLS ACAI AND THE COLON CLENASER) HAVE LOCATIONS IN NOTH CAROLINA, FLORIDA, TEXAS, ETC. AND, EACH LOCATION DENIES TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER, EVEN THOUGH THEY SHARE THE SAME COMPANY NAME!

WHAT A BLATENT LIE!

PLEASE SHARE THIS KNOWLEDGE WITH EVERYONE YO KNOW. VYTALIS SELLS ACAI AND OTHER PRODUCTS AND THEY ARE VERY ADEPT IN AVOIDING THE VICTIM, ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD.

SO, BUYES BEWARE! VITALYS IS BEING SUED BY DR. OZ. OPRAH, AND RACHAEL RAY FOR USING THEIR NAMES TO PUSH THEIR PRODUCTS--WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT.

• Su
      19th of Oct, 2009

10/19/09 I cancelled this in August and it keeps showing up on my credit card. How can I stop this? 137.98 after cancellation, I need help. This "pill" does nothing but allow you to get your 8 oz of water which is the good thing. I have been charged and not product and I do not want it anyway.
    Sue Sherman