Viswiss Nathans Natural / Took money --- never shipped.. or reshipped.. would not provide me with tracking number. Would not let me talk to live agent

1 GA, United States Review updated:

They promptly took my order on line, and the Sales people are very easy to reach. However, apparently they can not 'transfer' you to anyone in Customer Service or Shipping. They can only take a message.?????

Never received order. The tracking number said it left their company, but didn't make it. I called, and sent 4 emails. Finally received a "canned" email that said they would ship another one... Nothing! After 5 more canned emails, and numerous times to talk to someone... I called my bank and asked to return my money.

I personally don't think the product even exists.

Comments

• Cp
      10th of Mar, 2009

Nathan's Natural is the parent company of ViSwiss, Vilift, Vitager, and Crevax. It seems as though complaints like this are consistent for all of Nathan's Natural products. When doing a search through the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for Nathan's Natural, you can find multiple addresses in Illinois, New York, Florida, Kentucky, and Washington. You may have to search in the BBB for the product names as well. This alone should throw up a few red flags. Nathan's Natural actually has an unsatisfactory rating with the Chicago BBB.

I've found that Nathan's Natural's other product, Vilift has some pretty fishy stuff going on. Here are a few things that I've seen:

1.) The corporate address provided on their website has recently changed. Initially it was listed as 1133 Broadway, New York, NY. Unfortunately this building is massive and has numerous suites. No suite number was provided. This address (1133 Broadway) is confirmed with the New York Better Business Bureau - search "vilift". Why would a legitimate company hide their suite number. Now they post a PO Box.

2.) The Vilift website ridiculous and salesy claims “100% Effective” and “100% Safe to Use”. I’m not aware of ANY medication (prescription or otherwise) that’s 100% effective or 100% safe to use. Constantly refers to Vilift as a “Cure” for depression and anxiety. Markets itself as a cure-all supplement. Other claims include “Cures depression instantly! (within 20 minutes)” "No Side Effects" - Even some multivitamins have side effects for some people.

3.) The Vilift “As Featured In” section seems to be completely false. This GIF animation rotates through a number of health magazine covers. I can’t find a single one that has “Vilift” in their archives. I only see them come up as sponsored internet advertising links. See for yourself. Try searching for “Vilift” at any one of company's websites mentioned.

A video posted on the web does a very good job of summarizing what a shady company Nathan's Natural really is. Google "Crevax Weight Loss Pill Scam Exposed". The points this guy brings up paints a very scary picture. I would never buy anything from this company.

• Ji
      17th of Mar, 2009

Nathans natural charged me $239.90 for 2 bottles of vitamines. They will not return my calls after they promise to contact me within 24 hours. 3 times now. I am about to dispute the charge and say screw it. this company needs to be shut down.

• Mc
      17th of Aug, 2009

They are crooks they just left my bank account on $28.00!!! I'll find them and sue them!!! They are going to pay me my $89. 89 that they took!!! I'm so angry! Please, someone should be able to help! Help!

• Na
      8th of Dec, 2009

Nathans natural charged my account $89.00 for a order I did not place! I requested a free trial and ended up paying for a monthly bottle. I received my free trial but never received the second bottle. I was told I wold get my refund back (3 months ago) but have not heard back. I think they have blocked my phone number because my calls go directly to an answering machine, not a operator. My e-mails have also never been replied. I have called and talked to the BBB in Washington and NY and they can't even find the company exist. I called the phone companies and do not have a number listed for Nathans natural or can even find the company. Whan I gave the the phone company the 206-203-3130 number they did not have a record of it either! HOW can they be found??? this company should be brought down!!! Is there a way to link these comments when innocent people get lured to their website??

• Ji
      25th of Mar, 2010

this is a cheap cheating company. I order online Dec.4, 2009. I planed to use as gift for China trip. It takes super long time shipping and I asked to cancel. But they can not do it. I did not get when I left for China Dec.26. I did get the product after I back from the trip Jan.15. They claim on their webist 30 days money back. I sent back, but they refund refund and said it pass the 30 days. The starting calculating the date from the date you order. How can? I did not even receive the product in 30 days. Once they got money, they won't give you money back.

11th of Mar, 2011

I was one of Nathan's Natural victims, pench of cheater and theves. The product does not wor at all.

• Mi
      7th of May, 2011

I purchased and received my product within the allotted time given. However the day after I ordered, I received a phone call from my bank saying my card may have been compromised. Turns out their checkout system is not up to par. They are able to see all the cards details you enter and therefore can use them wherever they like. Thankfully my card got canceled and there were no purchases on my bank statement that I did not make. Don't trust them with your card details!

22nd of Jan, 2012

This is a scam...they take your money but you get nothing in return. Why is this company still operating? They are crooks and get away with it. Google and all the other Internet providers should have the complaints about this product and company first on their page, not somewhere down the line, where finally people can read it, AFTER they had their money taken out of their account.

• Li
      5th of Jul, 2012

What is bought nuvoryn Nathans Naturals Site www.nuvoryn-br.com
      so far not arrived I bought two pots and won the third.
    Date: 03/06/2012 and did not ..

I trusted this site and so far nothing, I'm beginning to believe I was mistaken.
    Please if someone can help me how to use and get my product or my money right back, because I live in Brazil.
    because they can not fool people that in my forma.comprei cartão.nem got to pay it yet, please send my product I bought two pots and terceiro.por wins the favor if you guys can not deliver I compreederei then devovem my money for that I can buy elsewhere.
    Lilian L. Sundays

Address: Roque Alves Mendes.
    number 562
    City: Itapevi
    Sao Paulo State
    CEP 06657-600
    country Brazil

• Do
      11th of Jul, 2012

i bought some on 29th june 2012 still i have not got any thing from them..is there a way of getting my money back and reporting these people, i paid extra for 1-2 days delivery as well

15th of Oct, 2012

I ve read the complains coming on since 2009 I purchased Nuvoryn to help flatten my stomach 26 September 2012 up till today did not receive anything why do this company still advertise if they are a scam according to what I've read how do a person get the money back Its not right and do this company think they can carry on taking peoples money and nothing will happen to them, they are going to land in jail one of these days stop what you are doing we are not rich just want to look better and feel beter.