Vistas Alara Canyon Creek / Family Endangerment

8225 N FM 620Austin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5124012120

Where do we begin. Ever since we have moved into this complex we have been treated like crap. It has been over a month and we have not had things like nails sicking out of our floor fixed. We have not had our doors re keyed so nobody can be hiding in our garage, they are not attached. We have an insect investation and NOTHING has been done about it, even when I told them I woke up to a scorpion on our leg. Our neighbors party all night, smoke pot out side and cause MAJOR disturbance and the leasing office has FAILED to do anything about it. They gave us a noise violation when we were not even here and another time where we were just watching TV.

Now our neighbor tried to start a fight with me and then went to tell the leasing office I did the same thing, now they are evicting me, my wife and my son and NOT evicting the college pot smoking kids that party all night.

The leasing office has put our family in danger and seems to do nothing about it.

Comments

Rg
  29th of Apr, 2012
not to mention all the trash in the breeze ways, i have been missing a screen from day one and a year later it is still missing, towel bar fell off the wall.still waiting for it to be replaced or fixed.the new paint on the building is peeling off.nails sticking up from the floor i steped on.over all the place is going down hill.