Vistaprint.com / although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs
I was initally sucked in by their advertisements of 500 "premium" business cards for $9.99. I gave them a try, ordered 250 premium cards for my business, and received them 2 weeks later. Apparently, vistaprint.com uses the term "premium" very loosely. Upon reciept I inspected them, and to my dismay but not to my surprise, I found myself somewhat disappointed in what I recieved. My business cards seemed more a novelty item than a premium one.
It appears that the saying "you get what you pay for", rings true in this case.in the future, I will stick with a local press.
A quick note: although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs. You will also have to pay to upgrade anything to what they consider premium standards. And by premium, I actually mean: premium, to vistaprint.com's standards. Which, in my opinion, isn't that high.
More Vistaprint.com Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - ripping people off! 
- Vista Print - cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - fraud 
- Vistaprint Rewards - charged for a service I was not notified of and didn't want after I had asked for it to be cancelled 
- Vistaprint - unauthorized billing 
- Vistaprint - shipped me unsolicited merchandise
- Vista Print - online scam 
- Vistaprint - customer service
- Vistaprint - unauthorized charges