Vistaprint.com / Weird add-on charges
Invites arrived wrinkled from poor shipment and no protection from damage. Just a plain bubble envelope.
ink streaks in my invitations.
blank sheet of paper, supposed to be an invite, I was charged for.
Weird add-on charges. like charging 5 bucks for color. Of course i want color invitations--I clicked on a color picture...
silly and sneaky.
I would not shop here ever again.
More Vistaprint.com Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - Credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - Ripping people off! 
- Vista Print - Cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - Fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - Although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint - product and service
- Vistaprint - customer service
- Vistaprint - money owed
- Vistaprint - business cards - very poor print quality
- Vistaprint - bookmarks