Vistavista-shops × 1 first item shipping 10-in-1 smartphone lens and photography selfie bundle

1 Review updated:

I ordered this 10 and one smart phone bundle weeks ago I was told it was delivered I never received
I am so annoyed that I have written to the today show & the company and NO ONE has responded.
If this were Amazon, and that's why they will put everyone out of business, I would've had a new product immediately

I am looking for my money back or of course, a new product sent to me.
SHAME ON YOU. I will never order from steals and deals again and I will tell many of my friends and colleagues to do the same

• Updated by mpbrooks, Dec 12, 2018

I received the email that the product was delivered and I never received it

I checked with the post office& all of my neighbours.
    At this point I either would like my money or I want another one to be sent.
    The reason many companies will be out of business is because of the poor replacement policy. If this happened with Amazon a new product would be sent immediately.
    Neither the Today Show or Steals and Deals have responded. Vista never replied either.
    Shame on all of you.

Mp
Dec 12, 2018

More Vista Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      Dec 16, 2018

Same happened with my order and a friend of mine that also ordered this same thing. Have you had any luck getting money back? We each ordered 3 of them.