Vista Print - Shopping Essentials / Unauthorized Charges
After reviewing our monthly business credit card bill we noticed charges in the amount of $14.95 (once from Vista Print & once from Shopping Essentials). I did some research online and found out that others too have been fraudulently charged. I contacted Vista Print regarding the charges from Shopping Essentials (an affiliate of Vista Print). They said the charges came from a "Rewards Program" that we joined. Knowing that we would not join a rewards program that charges I asked her to show me where on the website we AUTHORIZED this membership program. She wasn't able to re-direct me. Needless to say, we never authorized this monthly membership "rewards program". The Vista Print representative said the charge would be reversed (we will double check next month to see if this is the case.).
I am very suprised and dissappointed with Vista Print for allowing this extra charge on our account. I would be very careful when doing any sort of business with Vista Print.
More Vista Print - Shopping Essentials Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - Credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - Ripping people off! 
- Vista Print - Cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - Fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - Although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint - money owed
- Vistaprint - business cards - very poor print quality
- Vistaprint - bookmarks
- Vistaprint - So unprofessional of them
- Vistaprint - bogus credit card charges