Vista Marketing / Rip off company

Vista Marketing
This company had ripped me of several times. They have called me already with my full account number.

The telemarketing rep never says allows me to talk, but says there 'calling from my card company'

I asked how they are legally allowed to have my full credit card number, thre rep said there not!

I have had over 3 charges on my credit card. I have contacted the local attorney generals that said they are investigating my claims.

Watch out for a call from them they already have your credit card number?

Any info would help this investigation out.

D  29th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i work for a vista marketing and we do not have your credit card number the only thing we have is ur last 4 digits so who ever the hell ur talking to has their shyt mixed up
A  10th of Jul, 2010 by
The reps on the phone do not have your credit card information but the company does. They want to sell you products - with the intention that you will forget to cancel. They upsell products that you do not need nor really want. I should know- I used to work for them and quit after I realized what was going on... I could not willingly work for a company that ripped off the customer, , , Not all telemarketers are bad, , This company just found a way to get around the system..
N  24th of Sep, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
i work for vista marketing and ppl we DO NOT have ur credit card on file...the ppl that are telling you that "were calling in reguards to your visa/mastercard" are stating their [censor] wrong, its not script verbatium!!!were not associated with any bank or visa/mastercard company!! our name is simply V .I .S .T .A NOT VISA!!! we call you because you recently made a purchase between 6 to 9 months ago and oreder of confermation has considered you a perferred customer!!! so its our way of thanking you for becoming a perferred customer... so we're sending out the 120$ in rebates...also we want you to look these brochures over and see if they can benifet you in any way, and if they cant all you have to do is call the 800# inside of them to cancle!!! we cant jus send it out to you, so thats why we call you ppl...so that your INFROMED about what is comming in the mail...we ARE NOT A SCAM!!! you ppl are lookin at THE WRTONG WEB SITE!!!we dont even ask for the whole 16 digits nor the 3 digit number on the back!!so if we we're such a scam then you ppl shouldnt buy [censor] off the computer or threw a catalog...cause if you would read on after you make the purchase in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS it states:THAT ONE OF THE MARKETING PARTNERS WOULD BE CONTACTING YOU WIT FURTHER PROMOTIONS...AND THE NUMBER YOU PUT DOWN WILL BE THE ONE THEY CONACT YOU AT!!!so read on ppl!!!and not everything in life is free and half of you's that got charged extra its probably because yall were to LAZY to call and let us kno that you didnt want to continue with the programs!!so next time i would suggest that you would clean your ears out and listen to what the sales person is sayin word for word...we do let ppl talk, we dont talk over you! sumtimes you ppl are jus soft spoken and you dont know how to inturpted ppl...and if yall were more nicer to us on the phone then you wouldnt get a call back or 20 times a day!!! thank you...
A  4th of Oct, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Skecthy marketing at it's worst, if not a full blown scam. It was very upsetting to be getting this type of call on my cell phone and now I will be even more careful whom I deal with online. The guy who called me was a creep with horrible telephones skills, totally unable to answer any of my objections or deviations from his script. I am certainly NOT "soft spoken" and I politely told him I wasn't interested. I'd rather pay for my own gas than get stuck on the phone with my credit card company fighting charges from some company I'd never heard of. Sorry Vista, we've seen this game before. I was nice to him because I respect anyone trying to to earn a living in this job market and he wasn't rude or overly aggressive. That being said, I resent the implication that being rude to someone whose trying to swindle you, who called your cell phone makes you deserving of harassment or fraud. I worked in a call center early in my career and there were always workers who convinced themselves that the customer DESERVES to be screwed!

Why would I take the word of someone WORKING for Vista Marketing? If I were part of a scam. I'd certainly monitor sites like this and post messages to keep up the guise of legitimacy. "I would recommend writing at a higher than 4th grade level, but that's just me. This employee IS correct in saying all the terms are "explained" They are explained about as clearly as the small print warnings on a prescription bottle. Since I didn't sign up for the service, then cancel... I can't comment as to how difficult it is to opt out or if they charge your credit card more than once a month. Either way, it's a classic bait and switch using the false pretense of a 'reward"
D  27th of Nov, 2010 by

This company called my husbands work cell phone number 14 times in 2 days from (269) 477-2151.

They stated that we won 120.00 in free gas and in the package was going to be another surprise. It was a part of a reward program for something we purchased over that past 18 months.

She has our home address and the last 4 digits of our credit card. She wanted to charge us $2. and something cents.

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED, we have tried to tell you that 5 times. I have reported you to the "Do Not Call Registry"

She would not give us the company address or telephone number, because of liability purposes.

So Warning... If a company will not give you the full company details, like address, telephone number, federal tax id number, etc... and they want to charge you for something you did not order, DO NOT TRUST THEM!
A  13th of Dec, 2010 by
They have just Scammed me, ordering services on my behalf using my my Credit Card details.

So far I appear to have a Subscription to Support Squad ($10 Bucks a month), a Subscription to two magazines (Mens Health & Maxim) all without my knowlegdge before the charge appeared on my account, or the magazines were delivered to my home.

My advice is under no circumstances provide them any kind of financial details and report whoever provided them with your personal info to your bank...
N  13th of Aug, 2011 by
aw, crap!! i think i just fell into their trap. it all happened so fast and they had all my info. what should i do??
N  17th of Aug, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I just started working for Vista Marketing. I am a very reputable person and would never work for a company or would myself ever scam anyone. The company has strict guidelines against all of the comments above. On the phone all I try to do is give people great value $120.00 in gas rebates for spending five minuets of there time to look over a package that may save them much more, and $2.95 shipping That’s it. I don’t know about you but $120.00 for five minuets and $2.95 is a no brainer.

You want to talk about scams look at your government and the banks who scammed every homeowner. They caused the housing market to crash, put millons of construction workers out of work. Made huge profits then asked you and I to bail them out.
A  29th of Aug, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
VirileStock here again, I posted 16 days ago.
I fell for their trap. I agreed to a free 7-day trial subscription which starts ON THE DAY I was on the phone with them. I received my subscription information in the mail 10-DAYS LATER, WOW...
They also said on the phone that if I canceled, I would get to keep the "free" gas rebate.
The "free" $120.00 gas rebate is bullsh!t. First off, you have to spend $100/month with a qualifying vendor. Secondly, you can only receive $10/month in "rebate" if you stay subscribed with them.
BULL-SH!T right there.

From a person who fell for their tricks, DO NOT SIGN WITH VISTA MARKETING. They try really hard to convince you the rebates are "free" and talk so fast that you don't even know what you're signing up for.

How do you respond to this "R_U_S_H2112".
N  10th of Sep, 2011 by
Who GAVE you my number? How do you get it? If I find out, who gave it to you they will be dealing with the attorney general.