Vista Marketing / card number and personal info.

1 bellevue, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 269-768-2624

OMG! BEWARE of anyone calling & saying there from VISTA MARKETING--- IT'S A SCAM! They have your address and worse yet the last 4 digits of your bank/credit cards. It freaked me so bad I had to transfer my money from 1 account to the other just to be safe.what they told me was it was from a purchase I made online and when I asked who it was that gave them my info they told me that they couldn't tell me who it was and then had the nerve to ask me if I wanted $...120.00 in gas coupons for $2.95 in shipping fees! I told them they weren't getting anymore info. on me then what they already had. I called my bank and reported this issue to them and then had my funds transferred from my primary account to my second account just to be safe. The number that came up on my caller ID was -- customer service [protected]---I did a reverse look up on the number and it's out of MI. I'm still really nervous abt. this and come Monday I'm going to go to the bank and have them issue me a new card for my primary account that will cost me $8 bucks.

Comments

• Ha
      4th of Feb, 2011

I was working for the company for two weeks before I quit out of fear of burning in hell. I figured it was a good deal I was offering. Save folks money, right? Wrong. The supervisors push for 18 per night to go through, if not they send you home. Then IF you DID put your minimum for commision, the fact you did not put in the minimum hours disqualifies you from your "bonus" and commissions. Then they left out certain details. They keep the "fronteres" away from the "verifyers" so the people with a consience can do the job with a false sense of good will. I applied at a fast food joint. It doesn't pay as much as the people who lack the soul to walk out, but I can hold my head high for my kids and sleep better.

• Di
      7th of Apr, 2011

The same thing happened to us. Vista Marketing cannot cancel any subscriptions themselves. You have to contact the two companies yourself. The travel entertainment one is 800-660-0016 and the smart shopper savings is 800-293-1155. They played a recording for me to listen to of my husband agreeing to it, although his initial response was "No I do not want any subscriptions". When a person says no to something you don't talk them into it. A salesperson should be nothing more than a person helping a consumer get what he/she needs, not what they don't need and don't want.